FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
I'm just saying...

Let's be honest, even if msc and webber were on the front row and came out of turn 1 in that same order, msc would $#@! something up and hand webber the lead anyway :wink:

I'm just sayin...

:rofl:
Nah, Webber would give up and start moaning about Vettel, allowing Schumacher to pedal like mad and win. :thumbup:

I'm just saying...

That hurts bro :thumbdown: LMFAO

Relax, I'm just saying... :D

Ahh, such good banter in the chatroom today. :cloud9:
You guys gonna be on again today before the race?? I'll be on until the race starts then I'm logging. I'm working four hours overtime tonight so I won't be able to see the race til about noon, but at least I'll get to see it today :D Can't be waiting for other people to get off work to watch it when WEBBER IS ON $#@!ING POLE!!
You guys gonna be on again today before the race?? I'll be on until the race starts then I'm logging. I'm working four hours overtime tonight so I won't be able to see the race til about noon, but at least I'll get to see it today :D Can't be waiting for other people to get off work to watch it when WEBBER IS ON $#@!ING POLE!!

Today, I won't be able to watch the race live I don't think... I'm obliged to go see and see a close friend in a show in London. In light of this, I'm sadly going to have to bow out of chat today. Bad times. :(

Today, I won't be able to watch the race live I don't think... I'm obliged to go see and see a close friend in a show in London. In light of this, I'm sadly going to have to bow out of chat today. Bad times. :(

Can't be much of a friend if they won't let you watch the race. :yikes:

Can't be much of a friend if they won't let you watch the race. :yikes:

Yes, but my current work schedule means I have to cram everyone and everything into a weekend. :irked:

I think vlad's in the chatroom anyway already.

See our F1 related articles too!