FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
Are we going to be using the chatroom for 2012?

Depends how the trend goes. From my experience, the chatroom didn't get used much last year, especially in the second half of the season, so I stopped visiting it. Most people just tend to talk in the forum these days.
Of course, some of us in the UK sticking with the BBC will only be following live coverage for half the races anyway, so the chatroom will get even less interest than ever! :-|
Hi everyone,

I'm desparately missing the old BBC forum. I hope we can make this just as good. Very excited about new season!!!I've always had a soft spot for Kimi. Great to see him back. Did anyone see him on 'Top Gear'?
Hi everyone,

I'm desparately missing the old BBC forum. I hope we can make this just as good. Very excited about new season!!!I've always had a soft spot for Kimi. Great to see him back. Did anyone see him on 'Top Gear'?

Hey Mr. Bean, welcome. You should create a introduction post for yourself in that section. Lot's of new members joining pre-season. I'm stateside so no new Top Gear episodes for me, they run about four months late here but I did catch the segment clip on YouTube.
I'm stateside so no new Top Gear episodes for me, they run about four months late here but I did catch the segment clip on YouTube.

Stop making excuses, I watched it on the iPlayer and I'm stateside... get a UK VPN, it only costs about $15 per month and you can watch as much BBC as you want! :twisted:
Hi everyone,

I'm desparately missing the old BBC forum. I hope we can make this just as good.

What? :irked: We're wayyy better already! :thumbup:

:hehe:

What, are you referring to BBC 606, greanbean? I used to frequent those forums. They were awful.
Hi everyone,

I'm desparately missing the old BBC forum. I hope we can make this just as good.

What, are you referring to BBC 606, greanbean? I used to frequent those forums. They were awful.

Incidently, they got better once you left. Once less smelly McLaren fan cluttering up the place! :hehe:

This is a joke. If anyone take this seriously, then I have hugely over-estimated that persons IQ.
Hi everyone,

Incidently, they got better once you left. Once less smelly McLaren fan cluttering up the place! :hehe:

This is a joke. If anyone take this seriously, then I have hugely over-estimated that persons IQ.

:superyikes::flamethrower::wink:
Hi everyone,

Harzaar! :drink:
I'll probably hop on the live chat tonight while watching the practice 1 streaming so won't you join me? I'll have a drink on hand, so be warned! :)

See our F1 related articles too!