FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
Will anyone be joining me for FP2?

Gonna watch it on the BBC site, so yup. Just got to finish off something quickly first!
It looks like IRC (correct me if I'm wrong), so I'd rather use my IRC Client (mIRC) than a Browser Applet. Which Server are you on and what Channel is it?
It's IRC, so I'd rather use my IRC Client (mIRC) than a Browser Applet. Which Server are you on and what Channel is it?

I believe it's an IRC clone; but not directly accessible via external software (although Stephen is the only one that truly knows), I think it's some sort of phpBB plugin!
I'd've thought it would've been easier to set up an room (Channel) on a popular IRC Network.

Why? the AJAX chat works well; people come to the forum, click Chat and can chat with like minded people without needing to download, install and configure more software!
I'd've thought it would've been easier to set up an room (Channel) on a popular IRC Network.

Why? the AJAX chat works well; people come to the forum, click Chat and can chat with like minded people without needing to download, install and configure more software!

Meh, good point. :P
Don't people use the chat room anymore? Turkish gp qualifying, I'll talk to myself then.

What's new? ;) I think that most of the people that frequent are using an alternative chat system now, I'm sure we'll have some new members joining in, to be honest; I was here almost 12 months before I even realised the chat existed!
Don't people use the chat room anymore? Turkish gp qualifying, I'll talk to myself then.

What's new? ;) I think that most of the people that frequent are using an alternative chat system now, I'm sure we'll have some new members joining in, to be honest; I was here almost 12 months before I even realised the chat existed!

Lol me too,i realized it when i saw a thread about chat box.The only annoying thing about thing is that it sends the failure message like for 50 times(i am not exaggerating) when the internet is cut.

See our F1 related articles too!