FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
Why not use it all the time? Whenever you've logged in - no need to just limit to limit to live racing events.

Ach I think it varies. I'll try be on more often if that means it is used more.
Hi stephen,
You have done really good thing after arranging Chat room for us. I think you should close down the Chat room because Nobody wants to join the Chat room.

Uh, no! During race weekends it's much in use.
it needs to be advertised more, i never knew of it..

stick a link on the main site

It's the first item on the top menubar across the forum - do you never use those menus??? :yikes:
I really enjoy the chatroom - especially as neither of my flatmates are F1 fans - it's like having a dozen knowledgable people in my living room to discuss the finer details of strategy with. Oh, and to laugh at EJ's fashion sense - and Jakey Baby's blunders! :cloud9:

Leave the chat room alone!

There is a link on the main site ;)
Under the 'Formula 1 forum' there is a quick article & link to the chatroom...although I'll admit it's not the most in-your-face link!
Hi stephen,
You have done really good thing after arranging Chat room for us. I think you should close down the Chat room because Nobody wants to join the Chat room.

You should join us on race weekends, there's usually a decent number in there and I always have fun :D

It's the first item on the top menubar across the forum - do you never use those menus??? :yikes:

Menus?

See our F1 related articles too!