FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By schumi
i just seen Schumacher overtaking under the red flag and it was Alonso hitting the brakes not for the first time this weekend. He is a dirty scum bag, if he thinks that is gonna win him the world championship he is sadly mistaken. COME ON MICHAEL[/b]
By Selcouth_Feline
Yeah, I saw that too and now I sort of see Michael's point, although I still feel he shouldn't have overtaken. I'm surprised that Alonso didn't have any points deducted as he did it twice and it both times he had cars really close and it could have been incredibly nasty.
By schumi
it's a discrace what FA got away with this weekend, fair enough MS shouldn't have overtaken but on the tv shot it was impossible to see his options
By Selcouth_Feline
Well...maybe Ferrari will complain and get another decision go their way ;)
By bud
:lol: intelligent thread :shock: double standards from Ferrari fans as usual
By schumi
:lol: intelligent thread :shock: double standards from Ferrari fans as usual

you're like a broken record, play a new tune
By bud
When fans of Ferrari grow a brain, then i will :lol:
By schumi
When fans of Ferrari grow a brain, then i will :lol:

ahhh ok that's an intelligent comment, i think i'll leave it there
By michelle
i just seen Schumacher overtaking under the red flag and it was Alonso hitting the brakes not for the first time this weekend. He is a dirty scum bag, if he thinks that is gonna win him the world championship he is sadly mistaken. COME ON MICHAEL[/b]

:P excellent, i agree with you 100%, Alonso is very dirty scum bag, i would be the first to admit being a Schumacher fan that Michael has made stupid mistakes but so have other drivers, just because Michael is in the position he's in (being the best driver ever) and because he's German (how pathetic) certain people just cant admit it or see passed it, SCHUMACHER ALL THE WAY :D:D
By Selcouth_Feline
i would be the first to admit being a Schumacher fan that Michael has made stupid mistakes

Mistakes. Or cheating ;)
Still would much rather have schumi win than Alonso....
By michelle
i would be the first to admit being a Schumacher fan that Michael has made stupid mistakes

Mistakes. Or cheating ;)
Still would much rather have schumi win than Alonso....

I agree in the days of Damon Hill i do think that Michael cheated and also that incident with Jacques (ouch that hurt admiting that) :)
By Freddie
Yeah, we just completely forget about Monaco, right ?
By Stephen
Yeah, we just completely forget about Monaco, right ?

No, it's a small province in the South of France... :twisted:

Does anyone else think that Schumacher is a little angel!? :wink:

Just playing with you Freddie, lets not forget his contraversial coming togethers with Damon Hill, JV, and his altercations with DC over the years....
By michelle
everybody is entitled to their own opinion but hand on heart i genuinly believe that Michael did nothing wrong in Monaco, just because he didnt crash it into the wall he is once again the bad guy :roll:
By schumi
michelle i think i love you :D

See our F1 related articles too!