FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By R00DIT
This weekend i found myself at a complete loss as to what to do. I walked round the park, went shopping, watched awful movies and shared a drink with friends. But didn't matter what i did, i still missed the F1. Am I sad or does anyone else feel like this? How can I fill that void?
By neil
Dunno if this helps but I usually stick pins in my M Schumacher voodoo doll. :shock:
By certom
i've downloaded some f1 grand prix( the sad imola 94, or the funny spa 98, the recent monaco 2005, and many more...) and a lot of F1 videos of accidents, overtakens and more...or, i read my favourite F1 magazine( actually, the only in italy...) and i surf the web searching fot sites..ot i play F1 challenge 99-02, the last f1 game for pc,and one of the best F1 games ever...or simply, i try not to think to F1!! (but it's hard to do)
By simac
I watched the DTM this weekend to help pass the time, not F1 but at least it's motorsport :D
By darwin dali
Neil, I do the same, but with MM and BE dolls. However, now I might add a Neil doll (with extra thick lipstick on it)... :mrgreen::twisted:
By neil
Neil, I do the same, but with MM and BE dolls. However, now I might add a Neil doll (with extra thick lipstick on it)... :mrgreen::twisted:

:shock::shock::shock:
By bud
Darwins a kinky Crazed Swiss scientist! look out neil!
By neil
Darwins a kinky Crazed Swiss scientist! look out neil!

Don't worry shrub, Darwin and I go back a way, I'm aware of his othe activities :lol::shock:

See our F1 related articles too!