Test Driver
11%
In Another Series
33%
Teaching Driving Lessons
No votes
0%
By Selcouth_Feline
Uh, since there will be only 2 seats at McLaren (no third drivers anymore in 2007) and one seat is already firmly taken by FA, I'm not sure what 'the other seat' might be. The Woking shuttle bus? :D

I'll get my coat ;)
By simac
Well, Monty's gone ! and Pedro is competing in the remainder of the races this year. So maybe he may impress and partner FA next year ?
By Stephen
Well, Monty's gone ! and Pedro is competing in the remainder of the races this year. So maybe he may impress and partner FA next year ?

I'm going to miss him, with the right team he could have been brilliant. And who won't miss his beautiful mug:

By darwin dali
Personally, I find DC's cubehead so much sexier :mrgreen:
By Stephen
Personally, I find DC's cubehead so much sexier :mrgreen:

True...

By Dancer In The Dark
Thank God he`s gone. Never liked him as a driver and Pedro de la Rosa is MUCH better than he was.
By Selcouth_Feline
Does everyone think DLR is going to race all the remaining races, or is Paffett going to get a chance to see what he can do? I don't think it would hurt McLaren to alternate the drivers. I know DLR has a much longer history in F1 than Paffett....but it doesn't mean he's necessarily the better driver :)
By neil
SF I think Maclaren will give both Lewis Hamilton and Gary Paffet a race seat in 2006. Both championships look out of their reach at this stage, so provided they lock up 3rd in the WCC it would be the perfect time to give these guys some experience.
By Marco
Was Montoya fired for not telling Mclaren his plans?

Seems harsh to me seeing as he's been with the team so long.
By neil
Ron will put one of the young guys in if he cannot retain Kimi.
Pedro has nearly half a season to convince Ron otherwiese. I wish him the best, but the fact is Hamilton racing will bring big English moolah.
That would be my bet, Lewis may even get a drive this year. Hey the first black guy in F1, the marketing opportunities are boundless.
I'm working on a colomn about this at present :D
By bud
Lewis hasnt even tested a F1 yet has he? dont recall it happening heard he was shooting a advert soon for a mclaren partner though in someone elses helmet :P kimi was too busy huh..

but i think paffet will get a drive sometime soon this year also Lewis might once the GP2 series has ended leaving japan brazil and china for him to take one of them atleast! who knows JPM might have one last race at brazil??
Hi

2 is not enough, no! Uh oh - more horny than chri[…]

See our F1 related articles too!