FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By darwin dali
Newsflash, JT is not team boss anymore...
By bud
Justin Timberlake?
By Ron Dennis
Jill Taylor?
By darwin dali
Je t'aime
By Martin
Newsflash, JT is not team boss anymore...

Yes that is definitely true. He will be replaced by Stefano Domenicali in January. So Ferrari will be run mainly by Italians for the first time in many years. J.T.s removal will, I am sure be good for Ferrari but I dont know how good the new guys will be.
JT will stay on as a 'senior exec' .
It seems too much of a coincidence to me that this happens just after Honda announce R. B is joining them.
Whats the conection guys?
By Martin
Jill Taylor?

Jean Tosser maybe?
By nikon133
Well the 2008 car is built so we need to look for 09 to see the Brawn effect

Umm... RB isn't a designer, anyway... hopefully honda will have decent wheels for RB to manage (and JB to drive...).

I'm sorry RB hasn't gone to RB... Red Bull, that is. Him and Adrian - with (maybe) Alonso - would likely make strong team in a year or two.

As it is... it's kind of natural to me that RB wanted new challenges - and not that Honda's money is necessarily minor to Ferrari's offer... Anyway, rub it into Ferrari's fans faces or not, I don't see this as Ferrari's big loss - they did well without RB this year, actually much better than previous 2 years they had both RB and MS. Even caliber like RB can do only that much without good car...

Oh goodness everyone’s gotta try and be a clever s***.

We all know that he is not a designer, but he will be the guy in charge of bringing in some of the top guys in F1 to the Honda team.

Sorry I did not write a 64 page essay to appease everyone and ensure that I meticulously detailed everything.

ummmm......

Like all the best designers will jump to Honda simply because Ross is there..? Not going to happen. I expect he'll improve them in time... but to what extend...

And, ummm... I don't think this site would accept 64 pages in one post, now, would it..? :roll:
By deMuRe
RB isn't a designer but he's an excellent manager and he knows how to get the best out of people. Which is what you need to win in F1 these days, you need teams of people working together in harmony and someone like RB at the top to pull it all together.

This is exciting times for Honda, RB knows the development programs needed to catch up to the big boys and he's going to bring the Ferrari Way to Honda, which is sorely needed.

I bet you Button is no longer bleating about his Honda drive...

2008 will be a better season for Honda, for a couple of reasons, they probably stopped developing their 2007 car and put all their resources into the 2008 car. Secondly with someone like Ross Brawn at the helm the entire team will have a much needed shot in the arm confidence wise, sponsors will want to come on board as well.

Good times ahead, I bet you Toyota are spewing...
By bud

i think Ferrari is spewen more ;)
By deMuRe

i think Ferrari is spewen more ;)

Good point ;p

Schumacher to Honda?
By Ron Dennis
Well the 2008 car is built so we need to look for 09 to see the Brawn effect

Umm... RB isn't a designer, anyway... hopefully honda will have decent wheels for RB to manage (and JB to drive...).

I'm sorry RB hasn't gone to RB... Red Bull, that is. Him and Adrian - with (maybe) Alonso - would likely make strong team in a year or two.

As it is... it's kind of natural to me that RB wanted new challenges - and not that Honda's money is necessarily minor to Ferrari's offer... Anyway, rub it into Ferrari's fans faces or not, I don't see this as Ferrari's big loss - they did well without RB this year, actually much better than previous 2 years they had both RB and MS. Even caliber like RB can do only that much without good car...

Oh goodness everyone’s gotta try and be a clever s***.

We all know that he is not a designer, but he will be the guy in charge of bringing in some of the top guys in F1 to the Honda team.

Sorry I did not write a 64 page essay to appease everyone and ensure that I meticulously detailed everything.

ummmm......

Like all the best designers will jump to Honda simply because Ross is there..? Not going to happen. I expect he'll improve them in time... but to what extend...

And, ummm... I don't think this site would accept 64 pages in one post, now, would it..? :roll:

ummmm I think there will be a lot of top designers jumping ship to be with the mighty Englishman!

ummmm it is 'to what extent'

ummmmmm where did I say 'overnight success'?

ummmmmmm
By Ron Dennis
Je t'aime

J'taime

but J'adore means more
By f1ea
Honda is the team with THE MOST room for improvement, they were disastrous.
Plus they have a lot of money so I think it was a good scenario for Brawn. Now Rubens and Button will have to deliver because other good drivers will be coveting...

great news.
By Ron Dennis
Honda have a lot of glorious history with their engines, it will remain to be seen if they can match that with the whole package-but hiring someone like RB is a great start!

See our F1 related articles too!