FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
Don't know if this is of any interest to anyone....

Patrick Head and Adrian Newey will be speaking at the Design Museum in London in the next couple of months. Tickets are £10 each and you can book on 020 7940 8783 or email them at [email protected].

ADRIAN NEWEY
Monday 24 July

Adrian Newey, formerly of McLaren and Williams, is now Chief Technical Officer for Red Bull Racing. At Williams from 1991 to 1997 his designs won 100 Grand Prix victories, six Drivers’ titles and six Constructors' Championships. Hear him in conversation with Simon Taylor, Formula One broadcaster and journalist.

PATRICK HEAD
Monday 4 September

Patrick Head is Director of Engineering at Williams. He first joined Williams Grand Prix Engineering as Chief Designer in 1978, where for three decades he led the design team responsible for helping the Williams teams to secure sixteen World Championships.
By certom
great!! unfortunately, the won't come in italy.. :)
By Selcouth_Feline
Just to add to this, I read today that the Design Museum will also be holding an F1 exhibition 1 July - 29th October which coincides with the talks.

More details here --> http://www.designmuseum.org/exhibitions/future-exhibitions/formulaone

It will feature some of F1s most iconic cars. I think I've heard somewhere that they will have some of the early Lotuses, although I can't find details of the exact cars anywhere...

Anyway, it definitely sounds like it's worth the £7 entry fee :)

See our F1 related articles too!