FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
and not sign a contract extension:

Flamboyant Briatore, who entered the sport for his business acumen rather than his passion for motor racing, admitted that 'motivation' was a vital factor to consider.

Criticising the staleness of modern Formula One, he admitted: "The atmosphere (in F1) today bores me."
By F1Poser
He was on ITV, he didnt give much away.
By certom
Well, i don't think that Flavione will leave the Circus, although some time ago it was said that he would have done his business in an italian soccer team. There are two reasons for Briatore not to leave the F1:
1- In these weeks the italian soccer is being crossed by a scandal of corruption, and Flavio doesn't have any idea of introducing himself in.
2- He will probably be the successor of Ecclestone as the boss of the F1, and i don't think that he will renounce to this job!!!

Anyway, he is probably one of the most clever manager that today exist, he have led firstly Benetton, that wasn't the top team, to the world championship, and then he started the Renault adventure (do you remember what it was in 2002?) and bring it back to the world championship too.. so i don't think that he will stop now...the Circus will lose its charmest man!!! :lol:
excuse me another time for my grammatic mistakes... :roll:
By darwin dali
2- He will probably be the successor of Ecclestone as the boss of the F1,

oh really? says who?
By certom
nobody in particular, they were only voices...it was written in the best italian motor sports magazine...

See our F1 related articles too!