FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By overboost
By myownalias
As it's Max's home race, is it his turn to smash Hamilton off the track, costing him points and a PU, and get a 10 second penalty, for his indiscretion?
By Old Man
If Russell indeed moves to Merc for 2022 then I will definitely renew my F1TV for 2022 and him, Norris and Max will be my favorites on different teams. I'll cheer all three. I see Russell continuously embarrassing Her Majesty Hamilton at Merc and taking the WDC if Max doesn't keep it from him by only the slimmest of margins. Russell is the real deal and he will be champion SOON and for a long time to come if he's in a capable car. There will be awesome battles to come in 2022! Hamilton will retire after 2202 in disgrace. Not like Rosberg who retired to spend more time with his family. As a family man Nico gets MEGA respect for that. Many people berate him and call him a coward for retiring as he did. I loudly applaud him and give the utmost respect for the reason he retired. FAMILY COMES FIRST! NOT F1! He walked away from 100 Million on the table to be with his family instead. What would you have done? The money? I thought so. YOU suck. Not Nico....
By overboost
By overboost
Dutch Grand Prix

SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 5 – RACE WEATHER
Conditions: Likely mostly sunny
Maximum temperature expected: 21 Celsius
Chance of rain: 0%

The chance of rain is hovering around 0%. I am nervous that they will cancel.
By darwin dali
After 5 red flags during the race, it starts to turn dark and the race is ended after about 60% of the laps are completed - half points! :P:twisted:
By myownalias
I think I have seen more red flags in the past two races than I have done in the past 2 years, and judging by the practice and qualifying sessions, I will be surprised if we don't see at least one in the race. That said, it's nice to see an old-school circuit where drivers are punished for mistakes, modern circuits with acres of runoff make F1 much easier, and boring to watch, in my opinion, losing a little time, to continue on as nothing happened.

I'm looking forward to seeing the race tomorrow, fireworks are sure to happen, with Lewis and Max on the front row!
By overboost
By overboost
By overboost
By myownalias
A kinda dull race really, Perez offers some excitement, but that's about it!

After Max was taken out in Silverstone, and Hungary, by Mercedes, the balance has been restored after Spa and Holland.
By overboost

See our F1 related articles too!