10 One for the Ages!
No votes

Total votes: 4

overboost
Favourite Driver: GV

Rate the 2021 Imola EMILIA ROMAGNA GP

Post by overboost »

Your rating please! :thumbup:
Last edited by overboost on 19 Apr 21, 21:41, edited 1 time in total.
The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. - Winston Churchill

overboost - forumula1 pool 2015 world champion!
overboost - autosport grand prix predictor 2016 - Top 100, 1298 points!
darwin dali
Forum Queen

Re: Rate the 2021 Imola EMILIA ROMAGNA GP

Post by darwin dali »

Rain made it interesting, so a 7 for me - it’s hard to give high marks to Imola for me.
Image Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. Image
myownalias
Mod
Favourite Driver: Jenson Button
Favourite Team: Williams

Post by myownalias »

I'd give it a seven as well, Hamilton sure did get lucky with the red flag, the rain definitely helped the spectacle, but there were battles up and down the field, I really quite enjoyed the Emilia Romagna Grand Prix. It would have been better without Hamilton in the gravel and the red flag, I would have liked to have seen Hamilton and Verstappen continue to battle for the lead.
myownaliasThe Englishman in KansasTwitter: @myownalias
Angel
Favourite Driver: LEWIS Hamilton
Favourite Team: Mercedes

Post by Angel »

Why always is put a silly comment every time about Hamilton in the description of which number to choose? Because of this tiday I won’t vote. It’s not very nice .
John Doe
Favourite Driver: Lewis Hamilton

Post by John Doe »

Angel wrote: 19 Apr 21, 00:03 Why always is put a silly comment every time about Hamilton in the description of which number to choose? Because of this tiday I won’t vote. It’s not very nice .
Oh I didn't see that stupid note and voted. You are right. I think this is result of a racist moderator.
myownalias
Mod

Post by myownalias »

John Doe wrote: 19 Apr 21, 00:49
Angel wrote: 19 Apr 21, 00:03 Why always is put a silly comment every time about Hamilton in the description of which number to choose? Because of this tiday I won’t vote. It’s not very nice .
Oh I didn't see that stupid note and voted. You are right. I think this is result of a racist moderator.
John Doe, I assume you are referring to Overboost? this user is not a moderator, I am the sole moderator, with Stephen and darwin dali being admins on this board. For the record, we do not tolerate racism on Forumula 1, we consider Overboost's comments on polls to be tongue in cheek, while also being kinda factual, Lewis did get lucky with that red flag, canceling out his 1 lap deficit after his off, I personally don't see this as racist!
Angel
Favourite Driver: LEWIS Hamilton

Post by Angel »

But why is always the silly comments with tongues and cheeks against Hamilton? Why not sometimes Verstappen? Or the bad racing Vettel? Or spinning a lot Marzipan? Or anyone else? Race before was again silly comment about Hamilton. He is only black driver so you have to think of this. If not racist is biased against one driver, this should not be so in a voting quizz.
myownalias
Mod

Post by myownalias »

Angel wrote: 19 Apr 21, 17:01 But why is always the silly comments with tongues and cheeks against Hamilton? Why not sometimes Verstappen? Or the bad racing Vettel? Or spinning a lot Marzipan? Or anyone else? Race before was again silly comment about Hamilton. He is only black driver so you have to think of this. If not racist is biased against one driver, this should not be so in a voting quizz.
I'm not going to speak for Overboost, as to this user's motives, but it has been addressed behind the scenes, hopefully this will be an end to it!
overboost
Favourite Driver: GV

Post by overboost »

Hi Angel, the poll grid has been updated to allow you and others to vote in a silly comment free environment.

Enjoy!
The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. - Winston Churchill

overboost - forumula1 pool 2015 world champion!
overboost - autosport grand prix predictor 2016 - Top 100, 1298 points!
FedBet57
Favourite Driver: Jim Clark
Favourite Team: Team Gunston ;)

Post by FedBet57 »

It was a good race, the rain in the early laps made it a little bit excited. A lot of drivers did mistakes.
Quite bored that Lewis, even after a crash like this, was on the podium. He's a very good driver but he's also lucky...
"Ah yes, '61. That was the year I came out of the f*cking tunnel without the f*cking car."
-Innes Ireland reminiscing about his crash in Monaco
John Doe
Favourite Driver: Lewis Hamilton

Post by John Doe »

myownalias wrote: 19 Apr 21, 03:44
John Doe wrote: 19 Apr 21, 00:49
John Doe, I assume you are referring to Overboost? this user is not a moderator, I am the sole moderator, with Stephen and darwin dali being admins on this board. For the record, we do not tolerate racism on Forumula 1, we consider Overboost's comments on polls to be tongue in cheek, while also being kinda factual, Lewis did get lucky with that red flag, canceling out his 1 lap deficit after his off, I personally don't see this as racist!
I am referring to that stupid who created that polling with that comment, whoever is it. And to you as well if you agree to that stupid.