FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By bmwpower
I always pee in my pants reading this forum, don't want to waste time getting up, plus I have to beat some of you on your post.
By racechick
or there's a compartment in the car, where if ya need the toilet, its under the bum hole, they let rip & the next driver drives over some sh!t, it'll be like a good weapon to get a better gap, or having a pee, to make it slippy![/quote]

So thats why Ferrari had flexible floors! It was just in case Kimmi forgot to go for his s***!
Im beginning to understand some of these technical terms now:-

Slipstreaming
Skid marks
Wets,drys,supersofts
And of course mass dampers. I wonder who the biggest mass damper is?
Its all starting to make sense :)
By darwin dali
Atta girl, you finally start to decipher the male code of honor :mrgreen:
By Lewis Hamilton - COME ON!
or there's a compartment in the car, where if ya need the toilet, its under the bum hole, they let rip & the next driver drives over some sh!t, it'll be like a good weapon to get a better gap, or having a pee, to make it slippy!

So thats why Ferrari had flexible floors! It was just in case Kimmi forgot to go for his s***!
Im beginning to understand some of these technical terms now:-

Slipstreaming
Skid marks
Wets,drys,supersofts
And of course mass dampers. I wonder who the biggest mass damper is?
Its all starting to make sense :)[/quote]
how dare you quote from me!?!?!?!?

ROFFLE @ TECH TERMS
By internos2k
After a long discussion with the engineers,
we found the ultimate solution:

We tested it yesterday, here's a pit stop aftermath:

It works wery well, the FIA is well disposed
but now the mechanics are contrary, i don't understand the why...
8)8)8)
After a long discussion with the engineers,
we found the ultimate solution:

We tested it yesterday, here's a pit stop aftermath:

It works wery well, the FIA is well disposed
but now the mechanics are contrary, i don't understand the why...
8)8)8)

ROFFLE they'll use the jack to scoop up the poop & toss it out the race track in the a rivals garage as a prank!
By Capelli
I read that Bob Wollek won the nurburgring 1000kms and decided to pee himsen rather than make a pitstop.
By R00DIT
I read that Bob Wollek won the nurburgring 1000kms and decided to pee himsen rather than make a pitstop.

yuck!

this thread is great, but you have to feel sorry for the mechanics who prepare the cars. :shock:
By MartynJ
Nothing wrong with going for a pee whilst driving a race. I bet its quite nice all that warm liquid swishing around. Or maybe they have two pipes 1 for the red bull going into there mouths and 1 that they tuck in there trouserse
so thats why the pee-wee sticks are ALWAYS flying around

"Red Bull, its gives you WII-ings"

now thats defo advertising for a Nintendo WII as well, should it be Nintendo PEE
By welshie
Nothing wrong with going for a pee whilst driving a race. I bet its quite nice all that warm liquid swishing around. Or maybe they have two pipes 1 for the red bull going into there mouths and 1 that they tuck in there trouserse

Not nice if you get those pipes the wrong way round! :lol::lol:

Not nice if you get those pipes the wrong way round! :lol::lol:

he'll get a NICE SUCKtion tho, but either way, the pee will come out, fast or slow, depending on what car you, if ya in a McLaren then its fast, until ya on th Canada circuit behind a Super Aguri, thats when its slow!

See our F1 related articles too!