FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By overboost

By overboost
By overboost
Not a lot of difference by banning the qually modes. Ham-Bot front row as always.

By overboost
By darwin dali
Not sure whether your post indicates stage 4 (depression) or stage 5 (acceptance) of grief...
By John Doe
What the stupid FIA stewards are trying to do? The excitement that they are trying to create is totally mindless and questionable. First. they decide for safety car when it is totally UNNECESSARY. Then they decide giving penalty to LH for entering pit lane when it is closed!!!! It was not closed as also were seen in replays (also why would it be closed, there were an entrance to safely remove the car, what the heck they would decide the close the pit lane).

After engine mode limitation funny decisions by FIA. Probably next time, they would declare that any driver, whose number is a multiple of 11 should drive a sector backwards during the race. Maybe then they could stop Mercedes and particularly Hamilton. Go FIA.
By overboost
The pit lane was closed. Sleepy Lewis drove past 2 illuminated signs telling him the pits were closed.

LH stopped LH today.
By overboost
By overboost
darwin dali wrote: 06 Sep 20, 01:36 Not sure whether your post indicates stage 4 (depression) or stage 5 (acceptance) of grief...
Didn't I hear the Italian national anthem at the end of the Italian GP? All has returned to normal.

Is this denial? Is that one of the stages?
By Angel
I understand the frustration John Doe at completely inadequate signage of a closed pitlane, but you know what! It gave us chance to see LEWIS at his best. Put to back + 30 seconds! Still he only loses 3 points to his closest competitor. His team mate starting on front row with no issues can only be two places ahead.Hamilton is in his own class! I enjoyed this race more than watching Hamilton fall asleep at the front because no one can challenge him.
It was great race. I was very pleased for young man Gastly. Sainz must be very sad he’s leaving McLaren to join Ferrari, perhaps he might change his mind? no?
I’m happy Leclerc was alright with that bad crash to the wall.
By John Doe
First, the safety car was completely UNNECESSARY. Why would stewards decide a safety car???? Did anyone see danger on track? No! That car was close to an exit and didn't present any danger on track. FIA stewards' safety car decision was mindless, probably on purpose to close the gap.

Second, there weren't signaling for pit lane is closed. It was seen clearly on replays, there is no red light on pit entrance. On left there are 2 flashing lights, that were not clear if they were yellow or red. Those didn't really look like red.

Third, what is the reasoning behind closing the pit lane? Probably because LH was close to pit lane than any other drivers? It was an unneeded action to get the car in through pit lane, while there were an exit just several meters behind of it.

That all too much smells a purposeful act.

Anyway, LH showed them all that he is unstoppable.

Wish there were 20 Laps more he could have finished 1st.
By overboost
But there were two big red illuminated 'x' signs that every other driver saw except sleeply Lewis and dazed Gio. How is this a purposeful act?

Lewis cost himself 21 points today.

See our F1 related articles too!