No votes
0%
1 Completely forgettable
No votes
0%
2 A snore-fest, dull, no action
No votes
0%
3 Boring, uneventful, only livened by mistakes.
No votes
0%
4 A procession at the front or generally a crappy race.
No votes
0%
5 Some good battles
No votes
0%
6 A memorable race
No votes
0%
7 Competitive racing - hard fought, strategic
No votes
0%
8 Exciting - a dramatic finish or an upset
17%
9 Could be the best race of the season
50%
10 One for the Ages!
33%
By overboost
How was the race in the rain in Germany?
By arnoldc
Gets a nine (9) from me.

Nothing like a little rain to mix up the field. Multiple deployments of the Safety Car helped keep the field tight. Congrats to the drivers, teams and officials for keeping everyone safe during a very hectic race.
By gdh
I gave it a 10, I’m sure the LH fans would rank it much lower. Seeing Kyv on the podium, Stroll close was a welcome change. Gasly and Bottas might be surfin’ a different bd next yr.
I gave it a 9. Excellent race. Good to see all the drivers so happy to be on the podium, all well deserved. And Stroll schooling Bottas in the Merc, forcing a mistake, was a joy to watch. Also the sitting six time champ going off into the barriers on his own was priceless and then him mentally breaking and asking his team to let him retire a perfectly good Mercedes race car was so sad it was good. Being humiliated in the wet by the likes of Stroll, Kvyat, Vettel and of course Verstappen shows his talent is on the wane and he realizes he is rain-meister no more.

I only deducted a point because of the Alfa's being dq'd. See like a bogus reason to me as the cars didn't seem to gain any advantage which was enough to get Merc off the hook a few races ago when they put different parts on the car in parc ferme.
Lots of spills and thrills, Bernie and his sprinklers would be happy, I'll give it a 9 overall.

See our F1 related articles too!