Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.

Rate China!

1 Completely forgettable
29%
2 A snore-fest, dull, no action
No votes
0%
3 Boring, uneventful, only livened by mistakes.
29%
4 A procession at the front or generally a crappy race.
29%
5 Some good battles
No votes
0%
6 A memorable race
No votes
0%
7 Competitive racing - hard fought, strategic
14%
8 Exciting - a dramatic finish or an upset
No votes
0%
9 Could be the best race of the season
No votes
0%
10 One for the Ages!
No votes
0%
By overboost
How was the race in Shanghai?
Another boring race. Seeing the same result race after race is not very interesting, even though Toto tries to liven things up by claiming to be the underdog. A 3.
Apparently Toto is already saying that Ferrari will be fastest at the next race in Baku. Another Merc 1-2.
A 3 from me as well, the things I will remember is Ferrari's terrible strategy and the torpedo crashing into both McLarens at the same time.
By arnoldc
Rated it a 4. Could not get into this race. From the get-go in the free practice sessions it seemed the drivers and cars only exited the garage when they needed to; not when they wanted to. Track never did come to the drivers.
By gdh
Another boring race. Seeing the same result race after race is not very interesting, even though Toto tries to liven things up by claiming to be the underdog. A 3.

Toto/Merc/announcers are doing everything that they can to generate hope/interest that there is competition for the titles. So who will be the next Ferrari saviour to be able to successfully challenge Mercedes? Maybe a change from the Harry Potter glasses might help :hehe:
I know that we’re only 3 races in but Ferrari seem to be quite a bit behind Merc and with RB/Honda coming on they may end up behind Madmax on a regular basis.
By sagi58
Sorry for the delay in responding...

Went with 1...

Got up at 1:30 a.m. in anticipation of Ferrari doing some damage to the Mercedes lead...
fell asleep...
woke up to find that Mercedes, the """""""""underdog""""""""" got a 1-2.

Yup... completely forgettable...
oh, wait... you have to know something before you forget it, eh? :thumbup:

See our F1 related articles too!