FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By darwin dali
The mystery simultaneous double DNF by Renault due to almost identical causes puzzles me. Beginning to think the culprit was an accidental keystroke entry from the glass control van. Or, exercising a conspiracy theory, an external systems hack. Probably never know the full story on it. But was odd, and coincidence seems a stretch.

ImageImage
By Jabberwocky
My heart broke for Charles.

As you guys might remember I am not a Lewis fan but as MOA pointed out he was very gentlemanly toward Charles.

Seb cracked under pressure again.Image

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
By sagi58
...The question now is will Ferrari allow LeClerc to actually race for the win, or will they force him to yield to Vettel, even if LeClerc is faster...

I guess we have our answer, eh?
By sagi58
LeClerc deserved to win; but, as LUCK would have it, it wasn't in the cards "this" time...

Didn't watch most of the race, as I was in the midst of a family emergency; but, I trust you regarding Hamilton.
Will try to catch it, when I'm in a "sane" place...

Did Vettel crack? I don't think so... if he hadn't pushed, the comment would have been regarding his lack of guts.
Can't win for losing, can he?
By arnoldc
RE: The Vettel spin. The color commentator on F1 website captured it for me, "His ambition got ahead of his adhesion." Well put. I just saw it as a racing thing.

Oh! And @ darwin dali-love the Putin photo...was looking for the 'like' button on that one. :rofl:
By darwin dali
Oh! And @ darwin dali-love the Putin photo...was looking for the 'like' button on that one. :rofl:

Fixed :thumbup:
By overboost
Vettel hits 88 mph:

By sagi58
RE: The Vettel spin. The color commentator on F1 website captured it for me, "His ambition got ahead of his adhesion." Well put. I just saw it as a racing thing.

Much better description than the guys calling the race...
oh, wait... they're Hamilton fans...
what was I thinking? :confused:
By myownalias
...The question now is will Ferrari allow LeClerc to actually race for the win, or will they force him to yield to Vettel, even if LeClerc is faster...

Yes, at least for now, hopefully, it stays that way, Leclerc has somewhat put his 4-time world champion teammate in the shade in the first two races, Leclerc was faster in Melbourne near the end as well, but the team called off the battle!
By sagi58

Yes, at least for now, hopefully, it stays that way, Leclerc has somewhat put his 4-time world champion teammate in the shade in the first two races, Leclerc was faster in Melbourne near the end as well, but the team called off the battle!

Wouldn't be the first time a team has used team orders other than Ferrari.
I'm pretty sure the same thing happened with another "lesser" teammate being called off not too long ago.
Hi

2 is not enough, no! Uh oh - more horny than chri[…]

See our F1 related articles too!