FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By sagi58
...i'm quite impartial as to who wins just as long as we see a Ferrari [1-2]
win :rofl::drink::drink:

There, impartiality done :thumbup:

Please, don't worry about being "impartial" as everyone is...
especially yours truly as you'll figure out by the editing I did!! :thumbup:
By overboost
The divebombing, strafeing Mercedes wingman in action:

You are not doing if right Bottas, next time aim for the big round rubber parts and make a hole in one.

From the picture you can see that the locked up, out of control tail gunner nearly took out both Ferrari's. Does a wingman get paid by the quantity? If so he will be getting nothing from Toto tonight.
By myownalias
Have we come to this; conspiracy theories? Bottas did not try to take out Vettel, it's clear that Bottas tried to back out once he saw Vettel's intention to chop across his bow, which you have to say is Vettel's MO. If Bottas wanted to take out Vettel, he would have kept his foot in, T-boning the Ferrari off the track, a racing incident for me. Mercedes do not need to use such tactics with the next two races definitely being in their favor, Spa and Monza, both power circuits, which I believe Mercedes still have the advantage on.
By overboost
Vettel needs to be more careful around the teammate of his wdc rival. Bottas is playing the role of 'Hamilton's wingman' as Toto admitted and as Bottas showed today that he is not afraid to make contact.
Last edited by overboost on 01 Aug 18, 14:13, edited 1 time in total.
By sagi58
Have we come to this; conspiracy theories?...

Well, you have to admit that when one driver comments on the "interesting tactics" of another team, he's inadvertently drawing attention to his own team's "interesting tactics"! :thumbup:
By overboost
Well a two race thing if you recall Toto's team order in Germany. Seems that Toto has already forgotten about that!
By sagi58
Seems that Bottas also forgot...
As did Hamilton...

Gotta watch out for those "interesting tactics", eh?? :thumbup:

See our F1 related articles too!