FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By overboost

Last edited by overboost on 27 Oct 17, 02:46, edited 1 time in total.
By sagi58
Be-a-u-ti-ful!!

The colours are too stunning to believe!!

Great wallpapers for laptops!!

Gracias señor!! :thumbup:
By overboost
Track and tires

By overboost
By overboost
By overboost
Mercedes won the drivers championship again, four times in a row. Donald Trump is President. Global warming is killing the planet.

Good times!

Lets hope that Ferrari (or anyone else) can turn things around next year. The world would be a better place.
By overboost
Couldn't help but notice how ordinary a driver Hamilton was in Mexico when the altitude took away his engine modes. Twenty eight laps stuck behind Sainz! And lapped.

Qually exposed this when the drivers made a difference, and it was Vettel and Verstappen on the front row. Also in the race in these car neutralizing conditions the best drivers were Verstappen and Vettel again. Alonso also was impressive.

Maybe these guys will get a fair shake next year.
By sagi58
...Lets hope that Ferrari (or anyone else) can turn things around next year. The world would be a better place.

And, that the FIA doesn't sanction different advantages, considering they've done that the last four years.

And, NO, I don't believe this is anything like Schumi/Ferrari! From what I've read/seen/heard, the "advantages" they had was based on hours upon hours upon hours of on-track development. Sure, Ferrari had its own track; but, the other teams were not denied the right to have their own, too.
By overboost
By Stephen
Firstly, well done Hamilton - it's an achievement whatever your view. :yes:

Interesting race, some good scraps which left me wondering how awesome reverse grids would be! Verstappen and Alonso did a great job - gutted for Hulkenberg. Vettel recovered from his clumsy lap one mistake to have a good race. Roll on Brazil! :thumbup:
By sagi58
...Vettel recovered from his clumsy lap one mistake to have a good race...

pssst... he wasn't the only guilty party!
It takes two (or three) to tangle!!
By myownalias
...Vettel recovered from his clumsy lap one mistake to have a good race...

pssst... he wasn't the only guilty party!
It takes two (or three) to tangle!!

This one was 100% Vettel, he was nowhere near alongside Verstappen for the first contact and Hamilton had two wheels on the curb, Vettel lost his head for a moment and seemingly lost his spacial awareness, clearly not knowing where the front wing was in relation to Verstappen and Hamilton.

So the race itself, Verstappen was supreme, he had one of those Mercedes-esque run away and cruise drives. Vettel was his own worst enemy, instead of staying calm, he tried to win it in the first few corners and paid dearly. It's a shame for Ocon that the VSC stiffed him as Raikkonen got a free stop, Ocon having already pitted before the VSC.

What the heck was going on with the Renault power units, four of the six PU's on the grid expired, including the one of Daniel Ricciardo after that storming charge to 7th place. I was not convinced by Stroll, but the rookie has beaten his more experienced teammate again, although he is another one that needs to work on his spacial awareness.

It's always disappointing when a world title is decided without the championship winner on the podium, in fact, neither champion nor challenger was on the podium, it just feels wrong and I'm sure that Lewis himself would have wanted to be on the podium to claim the adulation and celebrate his world drivers championship win.

See our F1 related articles too!