FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By overboost

By overboost
Thanks!
By sagi58
Cool pics :thumbup:

:yes: LOVE the one with the pink blossoms and the pagoda!!
By sagi58
Cool pics :thumbup:

:yes: LOVE the one with the pink blossoms and the pagoda!!

:yes:

Do you know if they're cherry blossoms?
By overboost
By myownalias
Vettel needs to get one of his great starts and sweep down the inside of T1 to have any chance. Given Hamilton's qualifying pace, you have to believe that if he is out of DRS range by the start of lap 3, he will disappear into the distance and Bottas will be in the hunt to take second if he can match Hamilton's pace.

It really is sad that the season is looking like it's going to end with a whimper, It's all gone Mercedes way since the mid-season break!
By overboost
Suzuka will be Palmer's last race in F1:

jolyon_palmer

Tomorrow's Japanese GP will be my last race for Renault. With my grid penalty I'll be starting near the back but I will be giving it my all as always. Thanks everyone for the support during the last 2 years, it means a lot! #JP30

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZ8cQ9WF1gm ... yon_palmer
By myownalias
That's it, pack up the circus and store it away for the winter, give all the mechanics an extended break.

Although mathematically possible with 100 points remaining, making up 59 points in four races is almost impossible with Mercedes rock-solid reliability. Sadly after the mid-season break, Ferrari really haven't been at the party.
By gdh
Well done Red Bull, give that team a stronger pu and they are back to their past glory days. Bottas is starting to prove that he is simply an average driver. Sergio must be so pleased, so another heads will roll rant expected. I wonder how much longer the Ferrari shreholders and Fiat's bd will continue to support F1 racing given the expense and expected cutbacks in its share of F1 funding in future years.
By overboost
Ferrari needs to up their spark plug budget. Could have won today if they had a spare spark plug laying around.
By overboost

See our F1 related articles too!