Magnussen
No votes
0%
The Princess
17%
Other
No votes
0%
Vote for the most exciting and star performer of the race from the list provided!

Please feel free to explain your choice. :thumbup:
So your explanation is 'sigh'? :)

Yup... I feel badly that he didn't win, when he had such a great opportunity!
He drove beautifully... he had pole, he had so many fastest laps... sigh...
I went for Ricciardo because he put in the fast laps when needed to be able to leapfrog, not just his teammate, but also Bottas. I didn't give it to Vettel, as I believe it was team orders.
I gave it to the Princess. As this was more of a strategic race I think it should come down to team of the day. In my opinion that would be Hamilton/Mercedes. To climb 6 places at Monaco due to a good strategy with a car which Lewis was struggling with. Great performance.

Vettel and Ricciardo shone for a few laps do do what they needed to do to cement their well-deserved positions. It's hard for a driver to stand out in Monaco races. Raikkonen's qualifying lap was amazing. But then seeing how he fell away after Vettel took the lead.... disappointing.

Therefore, it only seems fair to award it to the Princess. She was smoking hot! (I hope Mrs. Big Azza doesn't see this!)
It is hard to pick a star of the race as it was a team strategy based podium. Bottas though did manage to have a good qually and a good race in spite of a difficult car. He outperformed his teammate by a wide margin. So he gets my vote.

See our F1 related articles too!