FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By Jeffo
You just want to deny the reality that Lewis could have performed better in 2016! He was inconsistent with the slump at the end of 2015 and through the beginning of 2016, his poor starts giving away 4 poles and of course Baku in the wall. He wasn't driving like a champion needed to.

Also James Allen pointed out that as much as Hamilton wanted to promote the reliability angle, on top of the bad starts it was Lewis being mentally elsewhere on many occasions in 2016 where he gave points away to the opposition and ultimately the wdc. JA: "... he also had three race weekends where he seemed to be mentally elsewhere ..."

Ricciardo though would had got it done! James Allen had him as #1 driver for 2016.

https://www.jamesallenonf1.com/2016/12/ ... 16-season/

You right about Danni , part from that you still spoutin your Hamilton hate donkey poo! Get over it man! Its eating you up! Or get with the facts.

DROPS THE MIC !
By overboost
By overboost
Honestly!
By myownalias
I really didn't see this happening anytime soon, but it's great to see... and Bottas ahead of Hamilton for the second race in succession, it will be an interesting start, let's hope that the Prancing Horses don't collide at turn 1. I'm no Ferrari fan, but this grid is amazing for the sport as a whole.
By gdh
Congrats to Bottas on his first win, great start only one mistake. Massa helped a bit at the end, Eddie Jordan totally embarrased Bottas on the podium. Was there any overtakes after the start?
By sagi58
Lauda and Wolff's stone faces after Q3 - priceless!

Visuals, please!! :wink:
By sagi58
I really didn't see this happening anytime soon, but it's great to see... and Bottas ahead of Hamilton for the second race in succession, it will be an interesting start, let's hope that the Prancing Horses don't collide at turn 1. I'm no Ferrari fan, but this grid is amazing for the sport as a whole.

You must be happy with this race, eh?
Quite an interesting start, with Bottas on the ball!!
NO collision between the Ferraris!
Bottas not only ahead of Hamilton; but, actually winning!!

GREAT driving from Bottas!! Definitely deserved "Driver of the Day"!! :clap:
By sagi58
In spite of Ferrari not keeping the one-two from Qualifying,
I'm not complaining!! It was great to see both Vettel and Kimi
on the podium... here's hoping next race, it's first and second!!
By overboost
You just want to deny the reality that Lewis could have performed better in 2016! He was inconsistent with the slump at the end of 2015 and through the beginning of 2016, his poor starts giving away 4 poles and of course Baku in the wall. He wasn't driving like a champion needed to.

Also James Allen pointed out that as much as Hamilton wanted to promote the reliability angle, on top of the bad starts it was Lewis being mentally elsewhere on many occasions in 2016 where he gave points away to the opposition and ultimately the wdc. JA: "... he also had three race weekends where he seemed to be mentally elsewhere ..."

Ricciardo though would had got it done! James Allen had him as #1 driver for 2016.

https://www.jamesallenonf1.com/2016/12/ ... 16-season/

You right about Danni , part from that you still spoutin your Hamilton hate donkey poo! Get over it man! Its eating you up! Or get with the facts.

DROPS THE MIC !

Just presenting facts!

Too bad about Ricci today with his faulty brakes.

I think though we can comfortably put Sochi 17 in the category of Hamilton being 'mentally elsewhere'. Why is Hamilton having so much trouble with his second tier drivers? And Bottas is even a confirmed #2!

Time to pick up your mic, go home and figure things out 'Jeffo'. :yes:
By myownalias

Yes, I am very happy with the result, however, not so much the race itself due to being dull as dishwater, in fact, dishwater might be more exciting. Congrats to Bottas for his maiden win; I did want him to win, I admit I was a little nervous in the closing laps as Vettel got closer and closer to the Finn's gearbox, but Massa did him a favor allowing him through and temporarily blocking Vettel to allow Bottas to pull out a vital extra 0.5 of a second to get out of DRS range.
By overboost
By sagi58

Yes, I am very happy with the result, however, not so much the race itself due to being dull as dishwater, in fact, dishwater might be more exciting. Congrats to Bottas for his maiden win; I did want him to win, I admit I was a little nervous in the closing laps as Vettel got closer and closer to the Finn's gearbox, but Massa did him a favor allowing him through and temporarily blocking Vettel to allow Bottas to pull out a vital extra 0.5 of a second to get out of DRS range.

Not sure whose dishes you're doing; but, mine aren't that exciting!! haha...

As for Massa, I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt... for now!!
By myownalias
Not sure whose dishes you're doing; but, mine aren't that exciting!! haha...

My dishes are definitely more exciting than watching 16 cars play follow the leader, maybe you need better dishes? :D

See our F1 related articles too!