FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By myownalias
If we are to judge by the first two practice sessions, it looks like a repeat of 2016 with Mercedes out front and Ferrari chasing.... how dull!
By darwin dali
If Mercedes were smart they'd tell LH to hold back tomorrow during quali and maybe even during the race to make sure Ferrari or Red Bull win the race, thereby increasing the fans' interest and anticipation for the season (thus, improving the bottom line of F1 as a whole and ultimately of Merc as well). But that would be too machiavellian even for an outfit like Mercedes, wouldn't it :twisted:
By gdh
I am not a fan of one team continually winning whether it be Ferrari, Red Bull or Mercedes but if Mercedes does deliver the best car again and Lewis does outperform Bottas and all others then they should go full out for the win every quali and race. Hopefully no one has conceeded both the Constructors and Drivers Championships already. I 'm looking fwd to watching Lance this season.
By overboost
Pascal Wehrlein not to start at the Australian Grand Prix
25 March 2017
The Sauber F1 Team has decided to replace Pascal Wehrlein for the Australian Grand Prix. Wehrlein does not feel fit enough for a complete race distance due to his training deficit. As of FP3, Antonio Giovinazzi will take over the Sauber C36-Ferrari for the rest of the Australian Grand Prix weekend.

Pascal Wehrlein (car number 94):
“My fitness level is not as it should be for a full race distance because of my training deficit. I explained the situation to the team yesterday evening. Therefore, the Sauber F1 Team has decided not to take any risks. It is a pity, but the best decision for the team.”

Monisha Kaltenborn, Team Principal:
“We have great respect of Pascal’s openness and professionalism. This decision was definitely not an easy one for him, it underlines his qualities as a team player. The focus is now on his fitness level, and in such a situation we do not take any unnecessary risks. Pascal will be in China as planned.”

http://www.sauberf1team.com/news/pascal ... grand-prix
By overboost
By darwin dali
SV seems to have found his spunk again (compared to Kimi) - let's hope Gina will be nice to her purple shoes tomorrow...
By gdh
1 down, thrilled for SB and Ferrari, Kimi gets fastest lap but I thought he was back in snooze mode for much of the race. It's a long season, hopfully there will be a nail biting close battle btn Ferrari, Mercedes and Red Bull.
By sagi58
Ferrari's 225th win!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By sagi58
Gina was very nice to her purple shoes :clap:

She was, wasn't she!! :clap:

Indeed

:rofl: Bet you think it's worth the nosebleed?? :thumbup:

See our F1 related articles too!