FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By darwin dali
Since my team won the Superbowl in February in spectacular fashion, I've been pretty much flat lining sportswise. The fact that the weather here around is still shi!!y doesn't help my mood either. But help is just around the corner: the long anticipated season opener in Melbourne :clap:
How did everybody else get through the long winter drought?
By myownalias
I watched English Premier League Football (soccer, for my egg chasing American friends) :twisted:

On the F1 front, I am not hopeful for 2017; I expect another Mercedes whitewash, although, I'd love to be proven wrong!
By darwin dali
I'm more worried about a potential lack of overtaking than a Merc runaway.
By myownalias
I'm more worried about a potential lack of overtaking than a Merc runaway.

Hopefully, the F1 rule makers have not made an error with the new regs that set us back five years. However, given recent evidence, I have very little faith that the FIA can get it right.
By sagi58
It's been a weird winter, to say the least!! Warm at Christmas and now below 27'!!

Anyway, I can't wait for Australia... not sure it's going to be a cake-walk for Mercedes!!
They've had their time in the sun!! Ask Alonso!!
By AKR
Less than a week now. I haven't been here on this forum in years. Much has probably changed. I haven't been a hardcore F1 supporter the last few years. It's like I've run out of fuel. 2014 season was boring, that put me off. 2015 looked promising but ended up boring, and 2016 was as bad as 2014. Hopefully 2017 paints a new picture. Anyway this was just a quick hello. I'll see you all around. :-)
By darwin dali
Long time no see, AKR. Hope you'll pop in more often in the upcoming season: it should be a tad more exciting than the last few :thumbup:
By sagi58
Less than a week now. I haven't been here on this forum in years...
Anyway this was just a quick hello. I'll see you all around. :-)

Image Make sure to pop in and share your opinions on races, drivers, etc...

See our F1 related articles too!