FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By racechick
Indeed we are. Bernie has outlived his time in f1, he's becoming mental and thinking he can do just anything. Go away Bernie.
By RichieRooster
Indeed we are. Bernie has outlived his time in f1, he's becoming mental and thinking he can do just anything. Go away Bernie.

In many ways, his antics and on-going legal battles bring the sport into disrepute, and do it more lasting damage then quieter engines and fuel flow rates ever could!!
By racechick

In many ways, his antics and on-going legal battles bring the sport into disrepute, and do it more lasting damage then quieter engines and fuel flow rates ever could!!

Absolutely, just as Max's basement antics did when he was banging on about McLaren. It's almost obscene how these Lot carry on.
By Jabberwocky
Lets face it, we would all do Bernies job if they offered it to us.

Sent using NCC-1701
By racechick
Lets face it, we would all do Bernies job if they offered it to us.

Sent using NCC-1701

But better. We'd do it better. Fairer.
By 1Lemon
Man I hope Bernie gets his way and the engine rules changed, the Barharian race was rubbish. Bring back the days where cars couldn't race because of all the dirty air because they were louder!
By LewEngBridewell
Hopefully the old relic watched Bahrain and will shut the f!ck up.

Then he can go back to supporting Putin's views on homosexuality. :thumbdown:
By Hammer278

By RichieRooster

When he came out with those comments I couldn't it!! It showed what a narrow minded bitter little man he is. Another reason why he could potentially bring the sports name down.
By spankyham
Members, remember we have no age restrictions here, if you really need to use obscenities, please, in case some younger fans are reading/following our site, completely "bleep" the profanity, as in #$@% for a four letter word.

I'm sure we will completely get your drift
:yes:
By CookinFlat6

He might do a sudden u turn after spending some time in a German jail occupying the bunk beneath 'Big Willi Schweinstabber'
By RichieRooster
Hehe, Berni is a bottom.

Haha !
I think we should get some specially commissioned "Bernie is a bottom" t shirts!
By CookinFlat6
Make sure you leave those t shirts at home when attending the next race as bernie is known to be very 'particular' about who attends his race :hehe:
By RichieRooster
Make sure you leave those t shirts at home when attending the next race as bernie is known to be very 'particular' about who attends his race :hehe:

Good point. Besides, I wouldn't give him the satisfaction to be honest!! Someone else can do that :hehe:

See our F1 related articles too!