Malaysian Ferrari Tactics?

Formula One related discussion.
R00DIT

Malaysian Ferrari Tactics?

Post by R00DIT »

It really surprised me that Ferrari didn't swap their drivers around at the end of the Malaysian GP. When Massa came out ahead after the final pitstop I was staggered, surely they havent abolished their primary driver policy?
Freddie

Post by Freddie »

Exactly my thoughts !

I was just waiting for that to happen. Scummi was close enough that they could have asked Felipe to make a small mistake enabling Scummi to overtake him, unlike Renault - it would have been really really suspisious if Alonso had won

Is Ferrari moving towards fairness ? :shock:

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH, Freddie, fuhgeddit !!!!!! :twisted:
If google made $1 everytime someone used them to find an answer to a tech support question, they would own microsoft.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.racingpickers.com
Stephen
Site Admin
Favourite Driver: Kimi Raikkonen
Favourite Team: McLaren

Post by Stephen »

Ah Freddie, I think the whole thing was just for you - lulling you into a false sense of security, for when they slip Schumacher past Massa at the next race! :P
Forza

Post by Forza »

pick on another team as im fed up with all the ferrari/tifosi bashing.

Forza Ferrari
Marco

Post by Marco »

Forza wrote:pick on another team as im fed up with all the ferrari/tifosi bashing.

Forza Ferrari

Lol! :roll:
Freddie

Post by Freddie »

Forza wrote:pick on another team as im fed up with all the ferrari/tifosi bashing.

Forza Ferrari

Hmmm, I don't think that will stop anybody

Thank god we live in a place with free speech and we can pick on any team we like. And we do so if they deserve it !

There must be some reason why so many are bashing Ferrari in particular - at least enough to have you fed up with it
If google made $1 everytime someone used them to find an answer to a tech support question, they would own microsoft.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

darwin dali
Forum Queen

Post by darwin dali »

Freddie wrote:
There must be some reason why so many are bashing Ferrari in particular - at least enough to have you fed up with it

Wie wärs mit Iifersucht als Begründig?

Ich frög mich scho warum du sovil negative Energie a Ferrari verschwendisch anstatt über diis favorisierti Team z'schwärme - villicht isch deet ebä gar nüd z'schwärme!
Image Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. Image
Marco

Post by Marco »

darwin_dali wrote:Wie wärs mit Iifersucht als Begründig?

Ich frög mich scho warum du sovil negative Energie a Ferrari verschwendisch anstatt über diis favorisierti Team z'schwärme - villicht isch deet ebä gar nüd z'schwärme!

A cunning linguist eh? :D Can someone translate?
Freddie

Post by Freddie »

Well, in my profile it is shown that I am located in Switzerland, that's why this guy believes he should write to me in swiss german in an obviously english language forum.

Forget about the translation - not worth while - same old tifosi 'don't pick on us' stuff

I have been ignoring this poster all the time anyway because the signature is french (in an obviously english language forum) and I dont understand a word of it

darwin dali
Forum Queen

Post by darwin dali »

Ouch, there seems to be a chauvinistic (pardonnez-moi my French) streak in you as in so many residents of Switzerland - one reason why I left. So, you just ignore Renault because their signature/name is French? And you pick on Ferrari because they're Italian?
And Forza has an Italian signature in an obviously English forum and you're not ignoring him either. You're full of s.hit, you know...
Or maybe it IS jealousy that's making you waste that much negative energy on Ferrari as I indicated in my previous post. Not much to brag about your team when Ferrari/Schumacher drive circles around them :D
Lighten up man! :roll:
Marco

Post by Marco »

darwin_dali wrote:Lighten up man! :roll:

And you dali.
R00DIT

Post by R00DIT »

Lol!
Freddie

Post by Freddie »

Forza's signature is italian ? Written with invisible ink then ? :lol:

darwin dali
Forum Queen

Post by darwin dali »

Ah ok, Forza Ferrari was actually part of the message, Italian none the less.

But I'm glad you found your humor again. Let's start over. :wink:
Freddie

Post by Freddie »

OK, no problem

By the way, I am not swiss

<TAKE COVER>
And please remove that outlandish signature
</TAKE COVER>

LOL