FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
It's certainly an interesting championship. One race further on, and still it seems far from clear who will win.

Fernando has a lead in the championship, but the Ferrari isn't as quick as the McLaren or Red Bull.

Time will tell, as it always does.
Well that was worth recording and rushing back to watch. How many races now that lewis has had 'issues' not of his making? Eight I think. This is rubbish!!!
Well that was worth recording and rushing back to watch. How many races now that lewis has had 'issues' not of his making? Eight I think. This is rubbish!!!

Welcome back with dotted i's again! :wink:

Thank you DD. Yes Im back and nicely dotted again :)
What happened to the stiff upper lip and stuff? If things are on schedule at Mclaren, he should win in Japan and Jenson will leave the pits with Lewis tires disqualifying him from the race.

BTW we were worried... there's something going on in the general chat and banter that had us concerned. Anyway, DD and I are glad you're back dotting your i's indeed.

Thank you DD. Yes Im back and nicely dotted again :)

Like this?
Oh so demure!! Of course, just like that :)
Congrats to Red Bull and Vettel on the win.

Best drive by Massa this year. After his horrid luck getting clipped from behind (at least not Lewis this time) at turn one and suffereing a puncture after a very handy start Felipe's effort in gaining points and 8th place on this circuit was brilliant. His fastest lap, set on lap 4 took over 24 more laps for someone to better, including tire changes for just about everyone and 24 laps less fuel - would love to see the in-car for that lap. Well done Felipe.

Who cares about whether Senna deserved a penalty or not, why talk about that when we had probably the best pass in F1 this year and one of the best in many years. Took the contact, controlled the car, hands full of opposite lock and made the pass stick - awesome move!!!

Sorry for Lewis, but if its any consolation, Lewis pretty much wins every race after he has this sort of luck.

Ferrari can now put away the last of their bad tracks - phew, and leave with their more than one full race lead. Here comes Susuka which will suit the F2012 and we can fight for pole and the win. A win and a podium at Japan and Korea will make things very tough for the other contenders.

Can't leave off without commenting on the increasing and endless whining coming from Button - and he just won't stop, in the car, at the weigh in.

Excellent drive by Di Resta - will have done his chances of moving to a top team no harm at all.

Handy effort again by Kimi and nice team orders from Lotus. Well done and keeping them in the hunt.

See our F1 related articles too!