FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
Interesting to see what cars some F1 stars are currently driving (from this morning's Metro :) )
- Jenson Button drives a 3.2L V6 Honda NSX (developed by Ayrton Senna) with a 0-60 time of 5.5 secs
- Juan Pablo Montoya drives a CLS500 55 AMG, 0-60 = 5.9 secs, top speed = 155MPH
- David Coulthard drives a Smart Car Coupe, 0-60 = 11.9 secs, top speed = 94MPH
- Mark Webber drives a BMW M5, 0-60 = 4.5 secs, top speed = 155MPH

The article claimed that Schumacher drives a Ferrari 430, although I don't think the picture they had of him standing next to his car was actually of a 430.... :roll:

It's also nice to see that they also make mistakes on the road....my favourite story is that Michael Schumacher hit the back of a lorry - he wasn't paying enough attention to the road because he was fiddling with his radio!
By Forza
There's also the famous story of Senna who was caught speeding on a motorway in England. the copper who pulled him over asked him if he thought he was Nigel Mansell and he got to reply "No, I'm Senna..." :D
By Freddie
Ralf Schumacher also dented his BMW during a parking maneuver IIRC when he was driving for Williams. One of the headlines was his wife saying that he 'drives like a woman' or something like that

See our F1 related articles too!