FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

Formula One related discussion.
#193525
elfinitty wrote:I think Massa is great this year so he may be 1st,2nd or 3rd this year.I think same about Alonso,too.In spite of my belief that they were the best racers ever(last year),i dont anymore think that Vettel and Hamilton can be really successful this year.Vettel seems to have some problems with Red Bull because he is having a lot of techniqual problems.
What about Button & Webber?
#193737
EwanM wrote:Purple haze
That's deep, like smoke on some kind of abundant fluid.
#193788
texasmr2 wrote:
elfinitty wrote:What do you mean?
Hard to comprehend perhaps with the purple text :hehe:
:rofl:

I dont think so thats because my first language isnt English and i have never been to an English speaking country . By the way i am 14 and i think i am good at 2nd language for that age.Purple text is my style :wavey:
#193906
elfinitty wrote:
texasmr2 wrote:
elfinitty wrote:What do you mean?
Hard to comprehend perhaps with the purple text :hehe:
:rofl:

I dont think so thats because my first language isnt English and i have never been to an English speaking country . By the way i am 14 and i think i am good at 2nd language for that age.Purple text is my style :wavey:
Nothing to do with your english as it is very good :). You may be using the prosilver background which most likely makes the purple easy to read but in AcidTech Tiger it's alittle hard on the eye's but to each their own :wink: .
#193982
elfinitty wrote:^^
Oh,thanks.And i didnt know that it can not be read in some beackgrounds.I should use a less shiny color then like that maybe
That's worse!
:director: Just don't use any color :banghead:
#193983
darwin_dali wrote:
elfinitty wrote:^^
Oh,thanks.And i didnt know that it can not be read in some beackgrounds.I should use a less shiny color then like that maybe
That's worse!
:director: Just don't use any color :banghead:
whynotdd typing in colours is awsome its like therainbow...

ILIKECRAYONS
#193987
Gaz wrote:
darwin_dali wrote:
elfinitty wrote:^^
Oh,thanks.And i didnt know that it can not be read in some beackgrounds.I should use a less shiny color then like that maybe
That's worse!
:director: Just don't use any color :banghead:
whynotdd typing in colours is awsome its like therainbow...

ILIKECRAYONS
Hmm now I know what to buy you for your birthday. :P

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!