FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For computing and gaming discussion (incl. batracer)
I bought an ACER last year. 4ghz of ram 250gig intel dual core processor, full keyboard w/nubmer pad, 15.7" sceen, HDMI out, built in front camera, windows 7 home.

Walmart

$498.00 US

I can do that every two years and be ok..

4ghz of ram eh? and a 250gig Intel Dual Core processor...

So where do I purchase these items? I have GB's or RAM and Ghz in my processor, you have something special! ;):hehe:
I bought an ACER last year. 4ghz of ram 250gig intel dual core processor, full keyboard w/nubmer pad, 15.7" sceen, HDMI out, built in front camera, windows 7 home.

Walmart

$498.00 US

So where do I purchase these items? I have GB's or RAM and Ghz in my processor, you have something special! ;):hehe:

Leave him alone! He's a car guy... a computer is only a tool he uses to get online and look at cars pron and order parts. ...And occasionally he goes on an F1 forum. :hehe:

Me I found out that computers are way cheaper to customize than cars are.

Walmart

$498.00 US

:hehe: You know what I mean.. Installed memory 4.00 GB (2.99 usable) blah blah blah gig... blah blah blah terrahertz... blah blah blah flux capacitor...

its got all that stuff :rofl:

Walmart

$498.00 US

Leave him alone! He's a car guy... a computer is only a tool he uses to get online and look at cars pron and order parts. ...And occasionally he goes on an F1 forum. :hehe:

.....this is true

I really like that pron stuff :hehe:

Walmart

$498.00 US

.....this is true

I really like that pron stuff :hehe:

Hope you include your better half 8-)
Beginning tomorrow Apple may need to give some of that candy back.
(Reuters) - Apple Inc goes to trial Monday over allegations by federal and state authorities that it conspired with publishers to raise the price of e-books.

The trial pits the maker of the popular iPad and iPhone against the U.S. Justice Department in a case that tests how Internet retailers interact with content providers.

"This case will effectively set the rules for Internet commerce," said David Balto, a former policy director for the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.

The Justice Department filed its case against Apple and five of the six largest U.S. book publishers in April 2012. The lawsuit accused them of conspiring to increase e-book prices and break Amazon.com Inc's hold on pricing.

Full Story

See our F1 related articles too!