FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For computing and gaming discussion (incl. batracer)
Wts ur PSN pass?

volatilis im n now

Right im kinda delayed (my dad's hogging the telly) i'll be on in a bit though. If you'll still be on?

Thanks for the games dude. That was fun.

I thought you had me beat at Imola, that downhill right hander into an up hill left hander is trouble if you jump the kerb even a little. Kept spinning out.
What happend to you, didn't see you for dust the whole race and then passed you 2nd to last lap as you came out pitstop?

Later :)
i prefer real life racing :P

but my F1 CE gaming is done in 1 player mode, Online is pretty s*** if you ask me. There is never anyone in the AUS/NZ universe so you have to go into the EURO universe where the lag is unbearable.

Get an XBox and get Forza 2.... or Forza 3 if you want to wait a little. ;)

Or a PS3 slim if you want a real gaming console.

54% failure rate on xbox 360 with rrod. :)

the rrod is fixed on new consoles, its only the old ones breaking now.

xbox is winning HAHAHAHA
Wts ur PSN pass?

volatilis im n now

Right im kinda delayed (my dad's hogging the telly) i'll be on in a bit though. If you'll still be on?

I thought you had me beat at Imola, that downhill right hander into an up hill left hander is trouble if you jump the kerb even a little. Kept spinning out.
What happend to you, didn't see you for dust the whole race and then passed you 2nd to last lap as you came out pitstop?

Yeah Imola was tight, when you passed me you took off my front wing, so I had to cruze round to the end,. Sadly we couldn't have an ontrack battle.

As for Suzuka, it was a disaster. I kept making mistakes and outbreaking myself. Those corner cut penalties bug me.

Hopefully next time it'll be more of a battle.
Wts ur PSN pass?

volatilis im n now

Yeah Imola was tight, when you passed me you took off my front wing, so I had to cruze round to the end,. Sadly we couldn't have an ontrack battle.

As for Suzuka, it was a disaster. I kept making mistakes and outbreaking myself. Those corner cut penalties bug me.

Hopefully next time it'll be more of a battle.

That front wing was a racing incident!! Let's do monaco next and I will park my car rascasse during qualifying for a laugh!

Jeeze if those two races weren't battles I'd love to see a race that is! I found it hard going.

On again tonight at some point and hopefully bud can join us to.
Can one of you friendly mods add my Xbox LIVE GamerTag to the OP? It's "Jens with a J"

you know what happens if Jenson wanted to join xbox live, PSN, or the forum for that matter? youve taken his name! i bet he would be annoyed at you :hehe:

:tongue: I doubt he'd want to use his real name and call attention to himself, so I'm probably safe :thumbup:
Done. :wavey:

Cheers Tex :thumbup:

See our F1 related articles too!