FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For computing and gaming discussion (incl. batracer)
By LiamCatterson
So I had a great idea considering the levels of confidence of the guys here. I was thinking of introducing a series of podcasts we could do like every month or so with certain members of the forum. If this becomes popular, we could take turns. As for topics, I have a few ideas for what could be discussed....

- Intro

- F1 Race recap (Recapping the latest races)

- Other F1 News

- Entertainment segment (askmembers, trivia games, etc)

- General Banter

If anyone is willing to contribute, I would love to see a list of names and I could set a date. Just thought it was not only be fun for the forum but it would get the members to know other members a bit better
This is something that that EwanM, Gaz and Scotty did years ago. It'd be great to see it come back.
By stonemonkey
If I ever did one I think I could find it within myself to be unbiased about every driver except vettel :rofl::rofl::rofl:

You sure he'd be the only one?
By 1Lemon
Yeah I'd love to do something like this sounds good.
By myownalias
This is something that that EwanM, Gaz and Scotty did years ago. It'd be great to see it come back.

The podcast on the other site seems to have died as well, the last one was Australia 2014, which is a shame, I enjoyed listening to Ewan's dulcet tones after a race!

Additionally, if this was something that some users would like to pursue; Google Hangouts has the option to use "Hangouts on Air" to record audio/video to YouTube.

SRC: https://support.google.com/plus/answer/2459411

The podcast on the other site seems to have died as well, the last one was Australia 2014, which is a shame, I enjoyed listening to Ewan's dulcet tones after a race!

The whole website seems to have gone under. That's the risk of trying to break off and go it alone... :shrug:
By geetface9
If I ever did one I think I could find it within myself to be unbiased about every driver except vettel :rofl::rofl::rofl:

You sure he'd be the only one?

Yup :twisted:

Ok ok j/k I'd probably make jabs at raikkonen tbh

See our F1 related articles too!