FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For computing and gaming discussion (incl. batracer)
Lew won't be happy.Seems loads of people have 4 goose eggs like me(of those that did every round),I had 3 in a row earlier,unroolie julie missed 5 picks and 1 goose egg and is still 5th,so 6 goose eggs pretty good,Hammer has 6 too.Seems like the top 5 have a realistic chance of winning the pool at the moment.
Ugghhhh what a terrible result. Again.

Although, having not followed the weekend at all up to last night, I didn't really stand much of a chance... :(
I cry foul play...

I definitely did submit my my picks, but I don't spend half my life on this forum like you lot, so I didn't realise that there was an issue.

It's a shame because I guessed every position right!

(Not really I think I only got a few points from Grosjean in the end). But I think that this server supplier needs to front a tribunal......
Could've sworn I had Hamilton in 3rd. Must've tipped Grosjean for 7th and Massa 8th then.

Forum Username: Coronis
1st Place: VET
2nd Place: WEB
3rd Place: RAI
4th Place: HAM
5th Place: GRO
6th Place: ALO
7th Place: DIR
8th Place: ROS
9th Place: MAS
10th Place: BUT
I cry foul play...

I definitely did submit my my picks, but I don't spend half my life on this forum like you lot, so I didn't realise that there was an issue.

It's a shame because I guessed every position right!

(Not really I think I only got a few points from Grosjean in the end). But I think that this server supplier needs to front a tribunal......

:rofl: I know, you're usually the one picking last and on the round you actually submit them early! I'll try and work on the email issue this week. We'll straighten it out.
2!

TWO WHOLE POINTS!
Next time, because of this issue (which is related to WB's email provider not accepting the forwarded emails from my server), I have set it up so I get the picks as well, just in case, so this doesn't happen again! What would you lot do without my technical genius! :P:twisted:
Next time, because of this issue (which is related to WB's email provider not accepting the forwarded emails from my server), I have set it up so I get the picks as well, just in case, so this doesn't happen again! What would you lot do without my technical genius! :P:twisted:

Could we not use a Raspberry Pi to replace you both :wink::hehe:

After spending a half hour with Comcast tech support and telling them what the problem is and they needed to open a ticket and look at my email headers and confirm that they're getting the email traffic or not, and that would be the only way to effectively troubleshoot this. So after having to placate the guy for a half hour and confirm that my spam filter isn't the issue and that I can receive email and that my account is okay...

he transfers me to his "tier two" because he's sorry that he's unable to resolve my issue, and the call hangs up during the transfer. :banghead:
Great customer service Comcast.

You don't have to monitor the email MOA, I'll create a generic Gmail account. Otherwise, how am I supposed to cheat? :twisted:
You don't have to monitor the email MOA, I'll create a generic Gmail account. Otherwise, how am I supposed to cheat? :twisted:

It's a good idea to have a backup... if we both don't get the Email's then it must be a website problem!

All ISP's tend to magically lose phone connectivity when they are talking to someone who knows what their talking about, it's happened to me many times with Cox Comms, it's because they can't give informed users the usual bullpoo excuses.

Could we not use a Raspberry Pi to replace you both :wink::hehe:

Why not... lets see if it can diagnose problems when my host decides to make configuration changes without notification! :twisted:

See our F1 related articles too!