FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For computing and gaming discussion (incl. batracer)
This is a tough one to predict, and I'm really trying to get an understanding based on driver interviews. On this occasion I think that I will keep my picks secret because it's going to be a lottery....
Picks made, results guessed, failure prepared
Not sure if there's a problem or not but I've yet to receive confirmation of anyone's pick. MOA, can you check it out?

For the time being, I recommend you guys place your picks the old fashioned way, either in thread or PM me.
Not sure if there's a problem or not but I've yet to receive confirmation of anyone's pick. MOA, can you check it out?

For the time being, I recommend you guys place your picks the old fashioned way, either in thread or PM me.

Agghhh are you serious?!?!?!?!? I can't remember what I chose!!! :yikes:
I've just sent mine in on the form, in case it doesn't work it's this......
1. Ham
2. Vet
3. Ros
4. Raik
5. Alo
6. Web
7. But
8. DiR
9. Per
10. Hulk
Okay, with 3 hours and 15 minutes before race time, I can only confirm the following entries.

Frontrunner, Lew, Geet (and his random picks after 4th place) and RC.

IF YOU'RE NOT LISTED YOU'RE NOT SUBMITTED!
Sorry for the inconvenience, I think there's something going on between MOA's server and the SMTP relay it's using, and my ISP. Would probably take some time to figure out and work through since there's not much we can do but bitch to our respective providers or switch email providers.
Ham
Web
Rai
Vet
Alo
Dir
Gro
Ros
Sut
But
I can confirm I made that pick yesterday night, I took a screenshot to remember my picks
An eventful weekend here in out little pool, email troubles perhaps explain our low voter turn out. That said, I think quite a few of us got caught with our pants down, expecting rain and changeable conditions that just never materialized on race day.

Jabber takes this one, moving up two spots and even taking a decent bite out of Frontrunner's lead. Nin-Chin is our other big mover of the weekend, up three spots. We'll be back in what's sure to be a short two weeks before Monza! (insert Ferrari fag wavey here: :hehe:

Current standings: http://www.forumula1pool.com
Round 11 Results: http://www.forumula1pool.com/?race=BEL

See our F1 related articles too!