FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For computing and gaming discussion (incl. batracer)
Figured I'd start this one early since we've got a lot of new faces on the forum that might want to try and join in the carnage that is the real reason we watch F1. :wink:

Frontrunner still has an impressive lead, but given that there's 101 point on the table every GP, it's really close, the low scores of late has allowed the top ten have bunched up tremendously. But given that Sagi58 proved you can come in and bitchslap the rest of us on her first go around, she's not likely to get away with it again. Results, game rules and how to make your picks for the weekend are in the links. :skidmarks:

Current standings: http://www.forumula1pool.com
Make Your Predictions: http://www.forumula1pool.com/predictions/
Figured I'd start this one early since we've got a lot of new faces on the forum that might want to try and join in the carnage that is the real reason we watch F1. :wink: ...

I didn't do too badly last time around, so I'm not expecting much this time!
Well, if you call a DNF for Vettel "not expecting much"!! :twisted:
Argh, just look at my calamitous results. *Hangs head in shame*.

There are 909 points still available for the remainder of the season you know.
Argh, just look at my calamitous results. *Hangs head in shame*.

There are 909 points still available for the remainder of the season you know.

I plan to scoop up the lot. :twisted:

It will be the most stunning comeback known to man.
Urghh,just looking back on my 4 goose eggs makes me feel sick,last year I did ok,I rarely get great results like USA last year,when I won the pool and my favorite driver won the race on the same day.

Damn,I'm bringing in a raft of updates to improve my performance hoepfully they work unlike Ferrari.Damn stonemonkey is underperforming badly,winner last year,nowhere now.
Urghh,just looking back on my 4 goose eggs makes me feel sick,last year I did ok,I rarely get great results like USA last year,when I won the pool and my favorite driver won the race on the same day.

Damn,I'm bringing in a raft of updates to improve my performance hoepfully they work unlike Ferrari.Damn stonemonkey is underperforming badly,winner last year,nowhere now.

I know mate. I'm struggling this year too! :shrug:
If anyone wants to contribute to my financial situation, I think I could manually manipulate the database to boost your rank? I'm just saying! :hehe:
If anyone wants to contribute to my financial situation, I think I could manually manipulate the database to boost your rank? I'm just saying! :hehe:

That would be "unethical" and you wouldn't want that fact to spread through social media where a perspective employer may find out. :whip:

That would be "unethical" and you wouldn't want that fact to spread through social media where a perspective employer may find out. :whip:

It would be very F1 though

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4
Well I'm going to do mine now.

I didn't get to watch qualifying, but I don't suppose it matters really. Wet quali and rain tomorrow?

This is going to be the biggest lottery of them all! :hehe:

See our F1 related articles too!