FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For computing and gaming discussion (incl. batracer)
By 1Lemon
I own a Wii U and a PC to game, the two platforms my favourite series didn't release on.

So a friend gave me an Xbox 360, got a controller and a copy of the game. I'm loving it so far, except the terrible console but we'll skim over that.
By 1Lemon
Oh it was just the largest entertainment release in human history, netting $1 billion in 3 days!!
As far as I knew, GTA = Greater Toronto Area!!

Didn't know it was a game!! :rofl:

As 1Lemon said, even non-gamers can't help but know what it is somehow... the advertising campaign has been immense... well in the UK at least... :P
By LRW

As 1Lemon said, even non-gamers can't help but know what it is somehow... the advertising campaign has been immense... well in the UK at least... :P

It even got on the news!!
By sagi58

Well... not in Canada, that I can recall...
By sagi58
OK... OK... I have to admit, my curiousity got the better of me, so I googled GTA!!

And, yes, I do know it's a video game. And, yes, I do know some people are totally hooked on it!

But, NO, I didn't know it was being released as I usually don't pay attention to advertisements.
:D
I played it a few times as a child, when going round to other friends' houses, but I only really had an interest in driving the cars around the city. :hehe:

See our F1 related articles too!