FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss your own car, automotive news and latest supercar launches.
only three alloy wheels!
:shock: I'm not going to ask ;)

bmwpower - that is really awesome!! I would *love* to own something like that (even though it's not a very girly car ;) ) but UK fuel prices are so high that having something with such low MPG figures would financially cripple me :(
By 7UpJordan
UK fuel prices are so high that having something with such low MPG figures would financially cripple me :(

How much are prices down where you are currently SF? I filled up with 12 litres of diesel today and it was 116p a litre. Bloody rip off. :(

I had a nightmare one time that fuel prices jumped up to £10 a litre. :shock:
How much are prices down where you are currently SF? I filled up with 12 litres of diesel today and it was 116p a litre. Bloody rip off. :(

I had a nightmare one time that fuel prices jumped up to £10 a litre. :shock:

Ugh, now that would be a nightmare :shock:

Um, I think it was about 109/litre last time I filled up. It was actually one of the massive plus points with the Exige for me; the MPG is fantastic for a sporty car - at the moment, it's costing about £35 to fill up and I'm getting mid-30s for my MPG, and that's with some 'spirited' driving.

Not that I'm actually getting to drive the thing at the moment...my MIL light has come on tonight so it's another trip back to the dealer and probably means I'm going to be driving the marshmallow again for a few days *sigh*
By 7UpJordan
Ugh, now that would be a nightmare :shock:

Um, I think it was about 109/litre last time I filled up. It was actually one of the massive plus points with the Exige for me; the MPG is fantastic for a sporty car - at the moment, it's costing about £35 to fill up and I'm getting mid-30s for my MPG, and that's with some 'spirited' driving.

Not that I'm actually getting to drive the thing at the moment...my MIL light has come on tonight so it's another trip back to the dealer and probably means I'm going to be driving the marshmallow again for a few days *sigh*

So what car's the mashmallow? A Nissan Micra? I call those things "clown cars" because they look so stupid. Everytime I see one I expect to see Krusty the Klown from the Simpsons jump out of one and yell "HEYY KIDS!!! WUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!".
So what car's the mashmallow? A Nissan Micra? I call those things "clown cars" because they look so stupid. Everytime I see one I expect to see Krusty the Klown from the Simpsons jump out of one and yell "HEYY KIDS!!! WUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!".

Suzuki Ignis. For some reason, my local Lotus dealer gives out Ignis's as their courtesy cars.
By 7UpJordan

Suzuki Ignis. For some reason, my local Lotus dealer gives out Ignis's as their courtesy cars.

If it's a Suzuki, it can't be too bad, afterall they made Top Gear's original "reasonably priced car". ;)
By 7UpJordan
That looks like a small shoe that's been on steroids. But it doesn't look as bad as a Micra. :)
Oh and I don't own a car sadly. I'm to young to have a car, but i would love to get a convertable Lotus Elan. I love them and i would love to add a sports exhaust system and an induction kit.
By bmwpower
bmwpower that Rouch 500R is awesome. Where do you live, i am going to come and steel it heheTrulli = King!

I live out here in California, USA. There's a bunch of hippies running around trying to make the state more "green", our president ( :roll: ) just passed the CAFE ACT, by 2020, manufacturers must meet an average of 35mpg, but it goes into effect 2012 and it increases to 35mpg by 2020. Sadly, a lot of manufacturers are already talking about going back to 4 or 6 cylinders so we can be more "green". My Roush average between 8-10mpg, its a fun car and yes those hippies in hybrids do give me dirty looks.
bmwpower that Rouch 500R is awesome. Where do you live, i am going to come and steel it heheTrulli = King!

I live out here in California, USA. There's a bunch of hippies running around trying to make the state more "green", our president ( :roll: ) just passed the CAFE ACT, by 2020, manufacturers must meet an average of 35mpg, but it goes into effect 2012 and it increases to 35mpg by 2020. Sadly, a lot of manufacturers are already talking about going back to 4 or 6 cylinders so we can be more "green". My Roush average between 8-10mpg, its a fun car and yes those hippies in hybrids do give me dirty looks.

Hehe well if you buy a small car that is more green it will cool the country down. but 90% want a warm climate. bmwpower, piss them off and buy a Hummer aswell :wink:
By al4x
if global warming takes its full toll the uk will turn to ice!

but i like a cold climate so i dont mind, petrol prices on the other hand...im lucky i want an economical first sports car
By AKR
to save up some cesh, it really was sad seeing it go! but its quite funny actually a girl on her Provisional license bought it off me :shock: and she still hadnt really learnt manual yet :roll: gave her a lecture on taking it easy as this was no mere Hyundai plus learning to use the clutch which was basically on or off would have been hard for her :lol: but i have kept in touch with her and the car and herself are still in one piece so she is doing ok

What is it with Australians? Too many cannot drive manual therefore cannot drive. In Italy, Slovenija, Croatia and basically all of Europe even Grandmother can drive manual. Just hope this girl is not a lead foot like me, not until she grasps full control of her new beast first. ;-)
By AKR
Here it is, Roush 500R (475RWHP) with the Trak Pack Suspension, it rides rough on the streets but at Sears Point or Laguna Seca, its magic. The only downside to it is that I get about 8 mpg, its really really loud and my neighbors hate me for coming home late at night.

ImageImage

What a beast. Nice car. FORD IS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GM IS CRAP. I love Saab and hate the fact the GM owns them fully. Why can't it be Ford??????????????????????????????????????????/

See our F1 related articles too!