FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss your own car, automotive news and latest supercar launches.
had the Evo for 5 years, and got a bit bored with it. I have a 4g63 (Evo Engine) ready for the Caterham 7, going to be the winter project
By texasmr2
had the Evo for 5 years, and got a bit bored with it. I have a 4g63 (Evo Engine) ready for the Caterham 7, going to be the winter project

Shweet!! That 7 will be a MONSTER with the Evo engine. What tranny are you going to use?

bud why did you sell your GTR I know I loved the pic's you sent me?
By bud
to save up some cesh, it really was sad seeing it go! but its quite funny actually a girl on her Provisional license bought it off me :shock: and she still hadnt really learnt manual yet :roll: gave her a lecture on taking it easy as this was no mere Hyundai plus learning to use the clutch which was basically on or off would have been hard for her :lol: but i have kept in touch with her and the car and herself are still in one piece so she is doing ok
By texasmr2
to save up some cesh, it really was sad seeing it go! but its quite funny actually a girl on her Provisional license bought it off me :shock: and she still hadnt really learnt manual yet :roll: gave her a lecture on taking it easy as this was no mere Hyundai plus learning to use the clutch which was basically on or off would have been hard for her :lol: but i have kept in touch with her and the car and herself are still in one piece so she is doing ok

Whew I'm glad to hear the GTR is not in a junkyard because when I read "some girl and provisional" I kinda got freaked out!! :shock: Oh yah and I'm glad she is still alive also :mrgreen: . I'm sure you plan to have another one day as I'm also planning my next sportscar adventure as well, so many choice's yet so little money :( !
I don't have a car. I can't afford to run one, and don't need one anyway. I live in a really handy part of town: almost everything is within a fifteen minute walk, and should I need to get to the city centre, it's only another five or ten minutes away on the subway. If I were to get a car, I'd like a nice mark one (or two) red Golf GTI. 8)

Shweet!! That 7 will be a MONSTER with the Evo engine. What tranny are you going to use?

bud why did you sell your GTR I know I loved the pic's you sent me?

was going to keep with the Ford 9 Box but it is only rated to 150bhp so that is out the window. trying to source a cossie one, but not sure if it will handle the power
I sold my R32 GTR :cry: im still seeing a psychiatrist about it :lol:

Yes, and we all appreciate and thank your shrink! :lol:
:twisted:
By Mikep99
I sold my R32 GTR :cry: im still seeing a psychiatrist about it :lol:

Yes, and we all appreciate and thank your shrink! :lol:
:twisted:

Image:wink::P
I drive a 1993 Honda Prelude Si in phantom gray pearl metalic duco, blood red leather seats 17'' alloys.
very proud of this car as it was promoted by Ayrton Senna
By Red Five
I must have the least impressive car of anyone here...

I disagree, behold the 1995 Rover 414i...

Complete with rusty rear arches and only three alloy wheels!
By bmwpower
Here it is, Roush 500R (475RWHP) with the Trak Pack Suspension, it rides rough on the streets but at Sears Point or Laguna Seca, its magic. The only downside to it is that I get about 8 mpg, its really really loud and my neighbors hate me for coming home late at night.

ImageImage

See our F1 related articles too!