FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
I'm not a big fan of Bob Varhsa or David Hobbs. I like Steve Matchett and I think he should go back to Britain and sit beside MB.

BV and DH are alright by themselves - one a bit dry, the other a bit 'too funny'. But it's the combo of all three together that does it for me, the ease with which they work together with each having their roles. And yes, Steve is the most competent of them all.
"Either way it's a wing."

The moment that sealed his sacking.

Good riddance, was he "GOOD ENOUGH???????? No............."
I'm not a big fan of Bob Varhsa or David Hobbs. I like Steve Matchett and I think he should go back to Britain and sit beside MB.

BV and DH are alright by themselves - one a bit dry, the other a bit 'too funny'. But it's the combo of all three together that does it for me, the ease with which they work together with each having their roles. And yes, Steve is the most competent of them all.

The three amigos are just excellent! I met them at a Speedtv party in Indy a few years back. Ole Hobbsie is such a flirt :hehe:

The three amigos are just excellent! I met them at a Speedtv party in Indy a few years back. Ole Hobbsie is such a flirt :hehe:

More so than quick Nick? :wink:

is quick nick a flirt? :hehe:

Well, SennaVille had a little run in with him, but she can explain it better :hehe:

Well, SennaVille had a little run in with him, but she can explain it better :hehe:

:rofl::rofl:
Back in the good ole days, when speedtv was speedvision, they had a forum that included something called the Fan Fun zone, FFZ for short. Did none of you ever visit it? Anyways, it was a great little place to be. I joined in 2003 and a lot of us are still chatting away on a site we've invented because the FFZ is no longer any fun. The three amigos often chimed in on the site and chatted away and every Indy GP they would host a party for us die-hard FFZ members. So I've partied with Hobbsie, Matchett and Varsha..woop! They are as fun as you'd imagine.

Quick Nick was just catching an elevator up to his room once when I came across him. I did a little girly jump and whoop thing and he blushed to his roots. I don't know which of us was more embarrassed :irked:
Back in the good ole days, when speedtv was speedvision, they had a forum that included something called the Fan Fun zone, FFZ for short. Did none of you ever visit it? Anyways, it was a great little place to be. I joined in 2003 and a lot of us are still chatting away on a site we've invented because the FFZ is no longer any fun. The three amigos often chimed in on the site and chatted away and every Indy GP they would host a party for us die-hard FFZ members. So I've partied with Hobbsie, Matchett and Varsha..woop! They are as fun as you'd imagine.

Quick Nick was just catching an elevator up to his room once when I came across him. I did a little girly jump and whoop thing and he blushed to his roots. I don't know which of us was more embarrassed :irked:

Whoop thing? Tell me more... :twisted:

Whoop thing? Tell me more... :twisted:

:rofl::P
david croft alongside martin brundle would be as far as im concerned the dream team. im a huge fan of anthony davidson i just think david croft would be better up alongside martin than back on five live.

but on legard's sacking, to be honest its be on the making for a while now.

See our F1 related articles too!