FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
By Gilles 27
Good news I guess. It stands a chance of being decent as its a documentary. I just hope it doesn't get canned like so many other F1 film projects
By McLaren
Good news I guess. It stands a chance of being decent as its a documentary. I just hope it doesn't get canned like so many other F1 film projects

Exactly what I was thinking. :hehe:
By texasmr2
So is it a British film?

Would be appropriate since GB is the birthplace of F1 :) . I just hope it is not 3/4's Lewis Hamilton and 1/4 F1 history prior to him :hehe: .
By EwanM
So is it a British film?

Would be appropriate since GB is the birthplace of F1 :) . I just hope it is not 3/4's Lewis Hamilton and 1/4 F1 history prior to him :hehe: .

Ant Hamilton is directing it. :P
By abbstarr
When I read the title of this thread I had the picture of some crazy over dramatic movie of Michael Schumacher's Life.
By What's Burning?
When I read the title of this thread I had the picture of some crazy over dramatic movie of Michael Schumacher's Life.

So what do you think of it now that you know what it is?
By abbstarr

So what do you think of it now that you know what it is?

It looks really interesting, I don't know loads about f1 before present day ish to be honest. hopefully worth a watch.

See our F1 related articles too!