FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
By Jamie
When I watch it and buy it I will cry everytime but tears of sadness can become tears of joy :) . I will never watch 'that race' again but find joy in watching his on-track art work from days gone past.

I once did the stupud thing of reviewing the crashes that have took places over the many brilliant years of F1. The one driver who caught my eye was when the car tipped over? on fire. The driver jumps in to turn the car over. I feel so disrespectful for forgetting now :banghead:

Amazing drivers....That's F1 | THE ELITE |
By McLaren
I can't believe that most of the cinemas in the UK are not showing the Senna movie.Not one within 100 miles (160kms) of my house is showing it.

AAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

and the link i got to the movie I can't get to work,fingers crossed one of my friends serving in afgan brings it back later in the month.

I prosume this is going to be out on dvd/ D/L?????
By texasmr2
Why are you starting a new thread about this doc when there are already topic's/thread's about it? :confused:

But I can and do appreciate your fortitude so please carry on, I was just saying HEY! :wavey:
By McLaren
Why are you starting a new thread about this doc when there are already topic's/thread's about it? :confused:

But I can and do appreciate your fortitude so please carry on, I was just saying HEY! :wavey:

Is there a topic about not being able to watch it in the UK ????? As much as anything a warning to anyone thinking they can go to there local cinema tomorrow night and watch it.Simply put most british cinema's don't have it on.

What's your problem tonight ,forgot your not a mod anymore? ,or just the copper creeping in when someone questions you,?please chill out
By vaptin
How far's your nearest independent cinema? They might screen it one night if you manage to prove there are enough people interested in going.
By McLaren
How far's your nearest independent cinema? They might screen it one night if you manage to prove there are enough people interested in going.

The one 10 miles away say they have bought one 30 miles away.They say they've had a fair bit of interest and might show it there.Only thing is It's in the one direction from my house that the public transport is woeful.,gave up my car as i don't need it.
Looks like a trip to smog central(London).I'm down there for the England game saturday,might take a detor on the way home and see it.Still very frustrating.
By texasmr2

Is there a topic about not being able to watch it in the UK ????? As much as anything a warning to anyone thinking they can go to there local cinema tomorrow night and watch it.Simply put most british cinema's don't have it on.

What's your problem tonight ,forgot your not a mod anymore? ,or just the copper creeping in when someone questions you,?please chill out

RETRACTED FOR THE GOOD OF ALL MANKIND :wavey: .
Last edited by texasmr2 on 03 Jun 11, 07:02, edited 2 times in total.
By FRAFPDD
Serves
you right for being a Norfolk
boy,

Cant wait for it.
By scotty
Saw it this evening. Everyone go and see it.
I went and saw it last night in Glasgow on opening night, was a really really interesting and well made film. Really good to see the footage from the driver briefing meetings, stuff that's very rarely if ever shown. And in contrast to what other reports have said, to me it didn't paint Prost in a negative light at all in my eyes. The way I saw it was that they portrayed both Senna and Prost in a very very similar light in terms of their determination and tit for tat relationship. I WAS disappointed that they didn't add in the message Senna communicated over the pit radio at the start of the 1994 season that would have rounded off the relationship by showing it had come full circle. No, to me it was ONLY Ballestre they were painting in a negative light, and rightly so!

All of you on the board who haven't been to see it, you have to go, it's an absolute must. :)
By scotty
Really good to see the footage from the driver briefing meetings, stuff that's very rarely if ever shown. And in contrast to what other reports have said, to me it didn't paint Prost in a negative light at all in my eyes.

Agreed on both counts. Some of the briefing footage was hilarious!

The most gut wrenching part was the onboard footage at Imola. I knew where he was on the track as he was driving round, and the tension was horrible as it built up and up getting closer to Tamburello... :(

I liked the clips during the credits too.

See our F1 related articles too!