FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
By Irv the Swerve
I have saved already on my history :). John Watson goes mental!!
By darwin dali
Famous, yes, it started my love affair with cubehead :twisted::mrgreen:
By bud
hard to turn a car without front grip..... those who laugh wouldnt even make one lap around a track in that car ;)
By darwin dali
There's also the gas pedal, ya know. Coming in too fast on worn tires doesn't help...
By Irv the Swerve
They say that there was oil at the start of the pit lane but it just was a stupid mistake.
By bud
See that is called a stupid mistake but Ferrari lambs claim Schumi at rascasse didnt cheat but just made a mistake.... please!
By Irv the Swerve
I think there is a difference between crashing at the pit lane while in the lead of a race than ''getting it wrong'' in Q. :)
By 7UpJordan
That was brilliant, but it's much better watched with Murray Walker's commentary when he goes "AAAAND into the pitlane... OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! MY GOODNESS!!!"

Funny how not many people remember Roberto Moreno doing the same thing in the same race which also happened to be his final race.
By Marco
That was brilliant, but it's much better watched with Murray Walker's commentary when he goes "AAAAND into the pitlane... OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! MY GOODNESS!!!"

Funny how not many people remember Roberto Moreno doing the same thing in the same race which also happened to be his final race.

And I wonder why it was! ;)
By x_laura_x
It's almost as though he makes no attempt to turn into that corner! Haha!
By bud
It's almost as though he makes no attempt to turn into that corner! Haha!

he did he just understeered, came in a tad too hot and being on the dirt had no grip what so ever.
By 7UpJordan
http://youtube.com/watch?v=D1row0acZ4Y

The version with Murray Walker going nuts! :D
By McLaren786
^^^ That version is alot funnier, short but funnier.
By madbrad
One time DC went off during the formation lap in the rain IIRC.

See our F1 related articles too!