FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
By geetface9
Would it ever be possible to have a formula 1 sunday ticket like the NFL sunday ticket? Where you pay X amount of dollars for about 30 channels of purely F1 coverage? Let's say 25-30 channels, with 22 channels each being dedicated to the onboard cameras of each driver???? I wonder if FOM or whoever have ever considered that. I'd honestly be willing to shell out a solid $499 USD each year for that sh1t, hands $#@!ing down
You're drunk and I'm sure that all makes sense to you at the time, but the difference here is there's only one race per weekend as opposed to how ever many football games there are per weekend.

Here's the sad part, apparently the viewing from car cams etc is already an option from what I've seen people have access to. When we've had heated arguments about something or other, I remember last year's Brazil race someone saying the went and watched the sky view from Seb's cam to prove he hadn't passed under yellow.
What FOM really needs to offer is their own internet stream independent of TV networks. I would pay pretty well for that, provided it is done well and prices are not exorbitant.
Yeah geets idea would work well as an internet platform provided by FOM, with every single camera on every single car as well as every single fixed cam. They could easily charge some good yearly fees for that, and they have all the content already. You could therefore have close to 1000 streams to flick between each race.

They could get really high tech and have a simulation as well so that you could actually be 'sat' in the car with a particular driver. Say you have a virtual setup with several monitors and a driving seat, you could literally have 360 degree view of whats actually happening from the drivers cockpit.

Then if they wanted to take it all to another level, you could actually drive a virtual car in the race itself. The real cars would just drive 'through you' if you were in the way. so you could be beating Button round corners in real time

Happy Christmas btw :wine:
People must pay for that. After the watershed my cable TV must have 100 pay to view *censored* channels.

Sent using NCC-1701
You're drunk and I'm sure that all makes sense to you at the time, but the difference here is there's only one race per weekend as opposed to how ever many football games there are per weekend.

Here's the sad part, apparently the viewing from car cams etc is already an option from what I've seen people have access to. When we've had heated arguments about something or other, I remember last year's Brazil race someone saying the went and watched the sky view from Seb's cam to prove he hadn't passed under yellow.

wait how'd you know I was drunk? Am I that obvious these days? :rofl::rofl::rofl::drink::drink::drink: usually I offer a preface saying I'm drunk lol

I like the online streaming idea. I'd have to update my computers to handle it cuz I can barely four-tab pr0nz these days :hehe::hehe::hehe:

See our F1 related articles too!