FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
By LRW
Nine :banghead: one down on last year. No Monaco. And the year after? Drop two more? Stupid BBC! they need all their money to pay for chat show idiots :banghead:

No, RC Im sure thats the same as this year. 19 races. 9 on BCC and 10 (exclusive) on Sky..
By racechick
Oh ok. I thought BBC got ten.
By LRW
Oh ok. I thought BBC got ten.

I think they would (and did in 2012) if there were 20 races. But there are only 19.
By 1Lemon
Nine :banghead: one down on last year. No Monaco. And the year after? Drop two more? Stupid BBC! they need all their money to pay for chat show idiots :banghead:

I'm happy about not wasting a live race on Monaco.
By Kiril Varbanov

To be honest, so am I. The level of criticism I have for Monaco hasn't subsided even after my visit there. It's a great place, unique land, soaked with F1 history, etc, but the race, the essence of F1, isn't quite, well, race. I have been a vocal enemy in one of my local Bulgaria TopGear columns, and I got a lot of hate because of that position, but that's how I see it, no matter how selfish that is.

Now, I see we are more than one. This race desperately needs new life, which has to start with track re-shape, although this is enormously hard task - I've seen it with my own eyes. In Monaco every inch of land is being used. Still, the race doesn't provide the level of excitement that has to come with every round of the pinnacle of the motorsports. It's more like a flossing with my new yacht...

Same here tbh...

See our F1 related articles too!