FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
You know its funny how most people would be bothered by that, but stuff like that happens on a regular basis in my workplace and its pretty hilarious.

Not always so hilarious, well depending on which end you're on. Working on a scaffold at a lintol above a window one of the scaffolders thought he'd pull down my joggers, of course boxers went down with them and theres me standing in front of the customer at her window on a freezing cold day with trowel and key in hands. There was nothing epic about that.

:hehe: Did she pay extra for the show?
You know its funny how most people would be bothered by that, but stuff like that happens on a regular basis in my workplace and its pretty hilarious.

Not always so hilarious, well depending on which end you're on. Working on a scaffold at a lintol above a window one of the scaffolders thought he'd pull down my joggers, of course boxers went down with them and theres me standing in front of the customer at her window on a freezing cold day with trowel and key in hands. There was nothing epic about that.

:hehe: Did she pay extra for the show?

With it being cold I doubt it was much of a show.

Do you work in a predominatly female environment?

No, 100% sausage fest.

No, 100% sausage fest.

Oh so it's a Hallo Sailor kind of workplace. :hehe:

No, 100% sausage fest.

Oh so it's a Hallo Sailor kind of workplace. :hehe:

Sounds good :yes:
Glad I'm not the only one :twisted::twisted::twisted:

:confused:

glad i'm not the only one who thinks mark webber's epic ball adjustment was awesome!

Oh, thought you meant you were enjoying his thrusting.

I was :thumbup:

As was I :twisted:
Did anyone see Hamilton "adjusting his bits" in Q1 today? Why in the hell it would interest me, (considering how churchy I am) but I have concluded that Webber's bits are bigger than Hamilton's. So big that it busted his fly open at a press conference a couple of seasons ago, from memory....
Did anyone see Hamilton "adjusting his bits" in Q1 today? Why in the hell it would interest me, (considering how churchy I am) but I have concluded that Webber's bits are bigger than Hamilton's. So big that it busted his fly open at a press conference a couple of seasons ago, from memory....

Very worrying, I think you need to bring up this obsession next time you're in church.

Could just be Webbers nappy that you were seeing..... :hehe:

Could just be Webbers nappy that you were seeing..... :hehe:

:thumbup::hehe:

Very worrying, I think you need to bring up this obsession next time you're in church.

:rofl:

See our F1 related articles too!