FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
Glad I'm not the only one :twisted::twisted::twisted:

:confused:

glad i'm not the only one who thinks mark webber's epic ball adjustment was awesome!

Oh, thought you meant you were enjoying his thrusting.

I was :thumbup:

That's understandable though, I think.

It would be understandable if Geetface9 was enjoying his thrusting. :hehe:
I have to say that I kinda found it hypnotic; just staring blankly at the screen for five minutes!

Hm, are you mesmerized by his manhood or do you see a teaching moment there? :hehe:
You know its funny how most people would be bothered by that, but stuff like that happens on a regular basis in my workplace and its pretty hilarious.

what do you do, pimp?
You know its funny how most people would be bothered by that, but stuff like that happens on a regular basis in my workplace and its pretty hilarious.

what do you do, pimp?

Fluffer.

what do you do, pimp?

Fluffer.

You know that wouldn't be that bad.

Do you work in a predominatly female environment?

Do you work in a predominatly female environment?

Pimp?

Not always so hilarious, well depending on which end you're on. Working on a scaffold at a lintol above a window one of the scaffolders thought he'd pull down my joggers, of course boxers went down with them and theres me standing in front of the customer at her window on a freezing cold day with trowel and key in hands. There was nothing epic about that.

See our F1 related articles too!