FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
I think the bbc want rid of it totally. It depends if Sky thinks it is worth the money. If not it might end up on eurosport or Dave

:yikes::yikes::yikes:

Look how they treat MotoGP. F1 will go the same way. The BBC have plenty money for z-listers in sequins making fools of themselves, golf, footyball and tennis but seemingly not for something decent. :rolleyes:
I think the bbc want rid of it totally. It depends if Sky thinks it is worth the money. If not it might end up on eurosport or Dave

The problem with Dave is that it'll be shown on a six month delay and then re-shown every two weeks forever!

All I hope is that whoever gets it; they don't advertise during races and qualifying; I hated that when it was on ITV!

The problem with Dave is that it'll be shown on a six month delay and then re-shown every two weeks forever!

All I hope is that whoever gets it; they don't advertise during races and qualifying; I hated that when it was on ITV!

All I hope is that it's FREE :hehe:
TVRatingsUK give the following figures for British TV audiences re. the Malaysian GP:

BBC - 4.01m (peak 4.66m)
SKY - 722k (peak 1.35m)

Still proving that it is vital that F1 remains free-to-view.
TVRatingsUK give the following figures for British TV audiences re. the Malaysian GP:

BBC - 4.01m (peak 4.66m)
SKY - 722k (peak 1.35m)

Is that 722k for Sky, the live broadcast, the delayed broadcast, or both....?

BBC - 4.01m (peak 4.66m)
SKY - 722k (peak 1.35m)

Tbh, I'm not sure, I presume live, but either way, the figure lags far behind that of the BBC.

BBC - 4.01m (peak 4.66m)
SKY - 722k (peak 1.35m)

Tbh, I'm not sure, I presume live, but either way, the figure lags far behind that of the BBC.

The time of broadcast will affect the figures, to a degree, but not by enough to change the overall conclusions.

But BBC will always get more figures, as its non-subscription.

See our F1 related articles too!