FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
By headless
Ok, so as we know in the UK, BBC don't have every race, and that sucks.

I ain't paying for Sky, it is a joke.
Last year I used RTL, the German channel, but for 2013 they have lost the coverage? Am I right?

So anybody know of any other European channels which have the rights to show F1?

Thanks!
By LewEngBridewell
I didn't think the BBC highlights were that bad. I happily stuck with them all through last season, apart from the free Sky weekend in Hockenheim.

However, I'll always be interested in other live alternatives...
By Nin-Chin
I use Sky F1 online streams for weekends BBC aint live,works a treat,unless the stream doesnt work(My stream failed at Malaysian GP,I had to use text commentary)
By racechick
Try France TF1

Edit: scroll down in this link and you come to a table showing all the F1 broadcasters.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Fo ... oadcasters
By racechick
Yes I've watched a live feed online, better than nothing but quality isn't good.
By darwin dali
Try France TF1

Edit: scroll down in this link and you come to a table showing all the F1 broadcasters.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Fo ... oadcasters

Gleaned this from that wiki site:

For us in the USA:
16:9 feed, HDTV, All sessions live, 16 on NBCSN and 4 on NBC. (Canada, Abu Dhabi, USA, Brazil).

The selection of the 4 races that will be broadcast on the regular NBC network with a much wider reach makes more sense than what Speed/Fox did in the past. Canada right next door with lots of Americans going there. Then the last 3 races of the season when it comes down to the wire incl. the two races in the western hemisphere.
By headless
Ah cheers, some good info thanks.

Live stream online ain't really any good as I work on Sundays while races are on.
Torrenting races when I get home wont work either due to my horrendous speeds, definitely looking into the French TV Channel, fingers crossed!

Thanks very much!

See our F1 related articles too!