FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
She used to do motoGP. Nothing special. She won't fill Jakes boots :(
Not sure what you imply by a 'hole', but Suzi Perry is a legit motorsports presenter regardless of how much of a MILF she is.

I believe it is a derogatory term for a woman, as in any hole's a goal. I think we have a Galswegian on our hands here Scotty!

It's a term used in radio in America. The third mic on radio is usually a woman who is just there to agree with the statements of the hosts and doesn't really play an integral part of the show. Usually the 'ear candy' for lack of a better expression.

Also, bingo on the Glasweigian guess! Although your theory has nothing to do with the reason for using the word in this case!

That's not what a MILF is.
Not sure what you imply by a 'hole', but Suzi Perry is a legit motorsports presenter regardless of how much of a MILF she is.

I believe it is a derogatory term for a woman, as in any hole's a goal. I think we have a Galswegian on our hands here Scotty!

It's a term used in radio in America. The third mic on radio is usually a woman who is just there to agree with the statements of the hosts and doesn't really play an integral part of the show. Usually the 'ear candy' for lack of a better expression.

Also, bingo on the Glasweigian guess! Although your theory has nothing to do with the reason for using the word in this case!

I think you've misunderstood. He wasn't sure what I meant when I said "hole", nothing to do with MILF.

I think you've misunderstood. He wasn't sure what I meant when I said "hole", nothing to do with MILF.

Oh I see. LOL. Well that'll teach me to only half read things after drinking too much wine :rofl:
Well I'll miss Jake cos he was funny, wish he was staying.

She won't fill them 'cos she'll be far better than Jake Humpty Numpty who should have stuck to Blue Peter or whatever kids show he came from.

I personally think Jake was a good presenter. But I know opinion has largely been divided.
I think he was very good. Always relaxed, always in control of the situation and able to defuse Eddie David when they started arguing.There was great rapport between the three and he held it all together effortlessly, unlike the sky guy who seems to stumble over things most of the time. I guess that's why Jakes been payed big money to get lured away.

She won't fill them 'cos she'll be far better than Jake Humpty Numpty who should have stuck to Blue Peter or whatever kids show he came from.

I personally think Jake was a good presenter. But I know opinion has largely been divided.

He wasn't at all knowledgable. He just seemed to ask stupid question after stupid question (probably why he's now going to be presenting footyball). If they got rid of Eddie Jordan, the BBC presenter line-up would be the best it's been since the days of Murray Walker and Johnathan Palmer.
Eddie Jake and Coulthard are a good combination. Coulthard annoys me at times but with Eddie and Jake to keep his bias in check he's improved somewhat. It was a strong line up.
Eddie Jake and Coulthard are a good combination. Coulthard annoys me at times but with Eddie and Jake to keep his bias in check he's improved somewhat. It was a strong line up.

Agreed. IMO, it was the best line-up we've had in a fair old while.

Andrew is right about Walker and Palmer as well.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/20812990

Live BBC Grands Prix 2013:

•China, 14 April
•Spain, 12 May
•Canada, 9 June
•Silverstone, 30 June
•TBA*, 21 July
•Belgium, 25 August
•Italy, 8 September
•Japan, 13 October
•India, 27 October
•Brazil, 24 November
* venue yet to be confirmed by Formula One Management

No live Monaco Abu Dhabi or Singapore. :crying:
That's disappointing for me anyway as China & Spain should be highlights imo.

Monza live is a good move though. :thumbup:

(Not sure about Perry as presenter either. :confused: )

See our F1 related articles too!