FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
Is being an atheist is classified as a religion? :confused:

I think only religious types seems to class it as something or other. I don't think us atheists care enough about religion to do so... :hehe:

Wonder what Raikkonen's view on religion is. :rofl:

Au contraire mon cher, au contraire!
I very much care about religion b/c it f...ing affects me all the time. From legislation to what is considered allowed or moral or freedoms, etc. All these religious nutcases are also scary when they pick up a gun :eek:

Well, let me rephrase... don't care enough to have to compartmentalise everything.

I think only religious types seems to class it as something or other. I don't think us atheists care enough about religion to do so... :hehe:

Au contraire mon cher, au contraire!
I very much care about religion b/c it f...ing affects me all the time. From legislation to what is considered allowed or moral or freedoms, etc. All these religious nutcases are also scary when they pick up a gun :eek:

Well, let me rephrase... don't care enough to have to compartmentalise everything.

There are only atheist and non-atheist, but then, I do compartmentalise.

If they serve vodka in heaven, then he's a devout Catholic. :wink:
Will really miss him. I think he's just right in that role. Not so keen on Coulthard, he's too partisan, though I think he's Improved a bit. Eddies a nutcase....but the repertoire between the three of them works really well. With jake gone I think the other too will lose something. It will have to be a very special personality to fill his shoes.
Pretty sure it'll be Lee in the end. But how can anyone not love her is beyond me! :P

PS, anyone heard any more about this thing that the Beeb have all races live next season? I think it was something lost in translation and we'll see that it'll be the same as 2012 (ie half the races for BBC have highlights only), but i was just wondering if i was wrong and anything else was public knowledge atm.
Will really miss him. I think he's just right in that role. Not so keen on Coulthard, he's too partisan, thought I think he's Imhproved a bit. Eddies a nutcase....but the repertoire between the three of them works really well. With jake gone I think the other too will lose something. It will have to be a very special personality to fill his shoes.

Mr. Chubby is very special :whip:
Will really miss him. I think he's just right in that role. Not so keen on Coulthard, he's too partisan, thought I think he's Imhproved a bit. Eddies a nutcase....but the repertoire between the three of them works really well. With jake gone I think the other too will lose something. It will have to be a very special personality to fill his shoes.

See sig...

Yes he is. He could pull it off :yes:

[youtube]tFUJjm0yXNc[/youtube]
Pretty sure it'll be Lee in the end. But how can anyone not love her is beyond me! :P

PS, anyone heard any more about this thing that the Beeb have all races live next season? I think it was something lost in translation and we'll see that it'll be the same as 2012 (ie half the races for BBC have highlights only), but i was just wondering if i was wrong and anything else was public knowledge atm.

Not heard about that! Interesting... :scratchchin:

The only thing he pulls of is..........

.......the cheese filled crusts off his pizzas, of which he eats several per day. :rofl:

[youtube]tFUJjm0yXNc[/youtube]

Was it ever known who's comedic stroke of genius that was?

See our F1 related articles too!